Portnoy and Ruiz

1642482799482.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohhh didn’t know each state was different. Honestly haven’t followed all the rules. So Texas they can openly do it to buy a class but Florida you can’t?
Bingo. The school (all schools in Florida) also can’t orchestrate deals for its players. Don’t believe that’s the case - in say - Texas.

Hence the lawsuit to the NCAA and state of Florida regarding NIL legislation that Ruiz brought forth last week.

Rovell is a clown and Portnoy/barstool hate him…but Ruiz/family are talking waaaaaay too much for my liking. Mario needs to send a Raven with a message to Ruiz to shut his trap for a little while.
...and this is a problem why?

One of the problems this country has, is that people live in fear of free speech, rather than choosing your words wisely. As far as I can tell there has been nothing said that has been out of the way, aside from this Rovell character and his PDA of the Ruiz family. He is really talking out of line, making himself look like a true Hater if there ever was one!

It seems like it is.

He’s made other Tweets referencing his MLK memorabilia collection.

Yeah and Hitler collected ****** art... anyone who says I have Black friends is a racist... no doubt.

I mean some of my closest friends are Gator fans and I cant FN stand the Gators.

Holy FN Shiat... Hiatler is asterisked out... what the fughk kind of site is this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
...and this is a problem why?

One of the problems this country has, is that people live in fear of free speech, rather than choosing your words wisely. As far as I can tell there has been nothing said that has been out of the way, aside from this Rovell character and his PDA of the Ruiz family. He is really talking out of line, making himself look like a true Hater if there ever was one!
This is not a free speech issue this is a dumb speech or talking too much issue

Advertisement
Has Rovell been living under a rock for the past 18 months? I mean, what person connected to the sports world does not know that NIL now exists? There has to be more to this because there’s no way he’s this dumb.
No he really just is dumb as ****. It’s not that he didn’t know about NIL, it’s that he has selectively only chose to criticize Miami for it lol…

Advertisement
Back