Porter, and Reynolds "our" media squeezing UM nuts.

You weren't a dumarse I was speaking of, but I will be at every home game in the parking lot with midnight blue 2015 4 door dodge ram if you care to introduce yourself. Come have a beer... Or bruise, whichever you prefer. Beer is on me

Miami fans are so ******* cringe

Advertisement
Got Candy down here.

image.jpg

Matt porter seems like a conceited d*ck head
[TWEET]910679132685684737[/TWEET]
He really gets mad over sh*t like this.

He's actually 100% correct. People steal photos like they are free samples at Costco. Try asking CaneShooter how many of his photos have been actually and literally taken without payment or credit.

Porter made the mistake of forcing us to self-report an extremely minor NCAA infraction. Fair or not, that's always going to cloud a lot of this fanbase's views of his work. He and his apopogists should know better. This fanbase has a persecution complex but it's one that is often very well justified. I don't think the majority of us want anything close to the slurpers posing as journalists in SEC hellhole after SEC hellhole BUT we don't want people actively looking to take any shot they can at the program if it can even remotely help their career. We already have enough of those frauds posing as actual members of our fanbase.

He's actually 100% correct. People steal photos like they are free samples at Costco. Try asking CaneShooter how many of his photos have been actually and literally taken without payment or credit.

Matt followed up with this:

Matt Porter‏Verified account [MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports 9h9 hours ago
More
That's all. Picked a battle I shouldn't have; I don't know the guy but I'm certain he didn't have ill intentions

Advertisement

Matt followed up with this:

Matt Porter‏Verified account [MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports 9h9 hours ago
More
That's all. Picked a battle I shouldn't have; I don't know the guy but I'm certain he didn't have ill intentions

It doesn't matter if Feinberg had "ill intentions", he stole a photo and then gave a fake credit ("courtesy of") when he never asked permission.

I don't mind a reporter be objective and asking tough questions. Yes from time to time he tends to be condescending or sarcastic but if you want reporters who are afraid to write what they feel then go up yo Tuscaloosa

I don't mind a reporter be objective and asking tough questions. Yes from time to time he tends to be condescending or sarcastic but if you want reporters who are afraid to write what they feel then go up yo Tuscaloosa

Did you see ESPN yesterday/today, where they are interviewing Saban, and then in "thought bubbles" they show all the times that Saban has ripped the reporters?

Hilarious.

Saban taking questions - ESPN Video

Last edited:
Porter made the mistake of forcing us to self-report an extremely minor NCAA infraction. Fair or not, that's always going to cloud a lot of this fanbase's views of his work. He and his apopogists should know better. This fanbase has a persecution complex but it's one that is often very well justified. I don't think the majority of us want anything close to the slurpers posing as journalists in SEC hellhole after SEC hellhole BUT we don't want people actively looking to take any shot they can at the program if it can even remotely help their career. We already have enough of those frauds posing as actual members of our fanbase.

Just in case any of the ***aloon apologists missed this.

Advertisement
I'm assuming the pay for sports media in south Florida is garbage because they all seem to be looking to break the big story that will get them promoted to a national stage (the Lebetard effect). Lining up to sell our coaches and players down the river for any perceived minor NCAA infraction. F-em all.

You weren't a dumarse I was speaking of, but I will be at every home game in the parking lot with midnight blue 2015 4 door dodge ram if you care to introduce yourself. Come have a beer... Or bruise, whichever you prefer. Beer is on me

Miami fans are so ******* cringe

Pretty sweet going to games and having to watch you friends as much as your enemies.

ah well then **** that guy too

Edwin Pope wrote epic pro-Miami sagas on the front page of the Herald for years (along with Greg Cote) Dan was and is a mixed bag. I also trust anything Manny Navarro writes about us as he is a local guy who gives a sh*t. But Caneswatch blog has been at best professional yet bland and pedestrian during Porter's time. I liked Jorge Milian's run covering caneswatch for the PBP. Chirinos (local) is better than her predecessor, Steve Gorten (UF Alum). Tubby Tim Reynolds is a whole other matter. Dude is a Syracuse guy who hates Miami. He had a close relationship to Golden & D'Onofrio because they look essentially separated at birth. **** that guy.

You're dead wrong about Milan. He was a hardcore gaturd that hated the canes and gave zero fūcks that it showed. It was painfully clear in his writing. I also stood behind him and another reporter in the concession line several years ago, and the guy couldn't stop talking shīt about Miami. He despised the canes. True story.

Advertisement
Back