Porter, and Reynolds "our" media squeezing UM nuts.

1983canes

Freshman
I thought Porter was going to get better? Aah, but no.

He pokes at Miami just trying to start to practice. Get our team back together and on the same page.

My point is that he is part of a reporting face of our program. Yet he a prick. Sorry, I meant cuk No I mean ****l.

Canes , lace them up, go kick some Toledo *** next weekend. And then who is next..

Advertisement

He pokes at Miami just trying to start to practice. Get our team back together and on the same page.

My point is that he is part of a reporting face of our program. Yet he a prick. Sorry, I meant cuk No I mean ****l.

Canes , lace them up, go kick some Toledo *** next weekend. And then who is next..

This is ******* gibberish.

dont agree with you, that's not their job.

Advertisement
He is actually not a bad guy, but he is NOT from this area and therefore not a fan of any of the local teams.

How can we expect total loyalty from a guy that's not from S. Fla when we have a CIS writer that IS from S.Fla that isn't loyal......

Advertisement

I've never understood the Porter hate but this just might convince me. Seems like the guy has an agenda against sentence structure. Can't have that.

OP's writing skills do reflect Miami Public school's standards.

Duke

Advertisement

I've never understood the Porter hate but this just might convince me. Seems like the guy has an agenda against sentence structure. Can't have that.

I got a nice laugh out of this one. I don't understand the Porter hate. I think he does a good job of bringing a realistic point of view to the coverage. Why do people want to get only positive coverage from a beat writer?

Advertisement
You weren't a dumarse I was speaking of, but I will be at every home game in the parking lot with midnight blue 2015 4 door dodge ram if you care to introduce yourself. Come have a beer... Or bruise, whichever you prefer. Beer is on me

Porter is a str8 up ****.

I'd love to meat him sometime in a random parking lot.

I'd like to meet the majority of the posters here in a random parking lot and we're fans of the same team supposedly.

That meeting might look something like this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tCWjo1ymhGs

Or like this

9e27085d2ec451d8d6b00ab7c9d578b1.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You weren't a dumarse I was speaking of, but I will be at every home game in the parking lot with midnight blue 2015 4 door dodge ram if you care to introduce yourself. Come have a beer... Or bruise, whichever you prefer. Beer is on me

Will there be meat?

Advertisement
Back