Portal QB Wishlist

Advertisement
maybe that's true but no team is getting a dante moore type transfer without pretty much ensuring he'll start

i guess GIF

Advertisement
IMHO our QB room is completely FCKD. TVD needs to go. Brown needs to go. Emory post-injury needs lots of time, and even if he's fully recovered by Spring ball, I would never want him to start in 2024. I'm firmly NOT on the Judd is a Stud bus. Kid will never start at Miami IMHO. If he does (and it's not out of desperation), it won't be next year.

We need TWO transfers: one with proven production to at least game-manage a Top 10 team, the other a hi-po kid who pushes to start and can be an adequate backup.

Advertisement
It's very very obvious than majority of you haven't watched a single snap of Dante Moore this season...

CIS: "TVD ruined our season, no more bad QB's!.."

*Bad QB enter the portal

CIS: "Let's bring him here!"
Love Dante Moore but he’s not ready yet. U take him and another transfer for this year. And get Moore ready for the year after

Advertisement
Moore needs a place where he has the opportunity to sit for a year or be mediocre for a year but improving. We are in need of a win now type of year 24’, and there won’t be a lot of patience. We aren’t the place for him

Sorry if already discussed but what about Tua’s brother?? I actually think he would be very good in our offense. He would also be reuniting with his bro in SoFlo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back