Portal QB Wishlist

Advertisement
Screenshot_20231119_153959_ESPN.jpg

Moore needs a place where he has the opportunity to sit for a year or be mediocre for a year but improving. We are in need of a win now type of year 24’, and there won’t be a lot of patience. We aren’t the place for him

Would rather bring Moore in as a 2nd transfer QB than take Bailey AND Judd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably not. Would still rather bring in 2 transfers over 2 project recruits.
I don't disagree that we should probably take 2 transfers but that is easier said than done. If you are already transferring, you aren't going to a place also taking another transfer QB. But what i do like is that i hope we take the best dual threat from south florida every year....not saying Bailey is that or not since I don't know all the qbs down here. But i want to take one of the dual threats every year for sure. Eventually we'll hit on a monster.

Advertisement
I don't disagree that we should probably take 2 transfers but that is easier said than done. If you are already transferring, you aren't going to a place also taking another transfer QB. But what i do like is that i hope we take the best dual threat from south florida every year....not saying Bailey is that or not since I don't know all the qbs down here. But i want to take one of the dual threats every year for sure. Eventually we'll hit on a monster.

Going into next year with a transfer QB and 3 freshmen is just asking for problems and just repeating this years mistakes at the position.

Going into next year with a transfer QB and 3 freshmen is just asking for problems and just repeating this years mistakes at the position.
I agree, a 2nd transfer is probably a good bet, the 2nd transfer would probably be no good but we still need insurance (any vet depth would be good). This is what I see our QB room being.
A quality plug & play transfer
Emory
A old lower level guy, want to make the jump
A freshman

With our ****** QB recruiting, we gonna be transfer portal QB hunting for the long haul

Advertisement
Back