Portal QB Wishlist

Poffenburger literally had the most undisiplned WTF play i've ever seen in person. Dude was a 6th string QB in the middle of his redshirt year at ODU and got an unsportsmanlike penalty for celebrating a TD that pushed the XP back 15 yards and the kicker missed. Ended up transfering out to Albany after the season.

Go to the 2 min mark and look for a yellow hat.

Ok take him off the list.

Advertisement
Out of that list, I would take Weigman. That dude is going to be in the NFL for a long time provider he can stay healthy. Yes, he has a small sample size, but he's got it and that's plane as day to see.

Do you like your bagels plane or sesame?

I’m
Seth Henigan has good size at 6-3, and more importantly, three seasons (31 starts to date) of consistent play. A solid one-year rental.

Pratt has four seasons, are we sure he returns for a fifth?
is X coming back? That’s his boy

Advertisement
I don't think Weigman is leaving. Pratt is growing on me though. I'd love to land him or Ward.

I know its not happening, but in a perfect world we land Moore along with Pratt/Ward. Moore would definitely get burn behind Pratt/Ward before taking over in 2025. And as we've learned the hard way, the backup QB is only one snap away from starting.

I don't think Weigman is leaving. Pratt is growing on me though. I'd love to land him or Ward.

I know its not happening, but in a perfect world we land Moore along with Pratt/Ward. Moore would definitely get burn behind Pratt/Ward before taking over in 2025. And as we've learned the hard way, the backup QB is only one snap away from starting.

Ward already transfered once. Hes not sitting again when NFL is a year out. I don't expect him to leave WSU

Advertisement
This is the thing with football, to me i dont need to see another qb to see that its a mid offensive scheme. It would be easy to see even if we had caleb williams that its mid..Now it would probably look better but that doesn’t change the fact it is mid

And that tvd locking on **** has been proven wrong and its as simple as just watching the games and seeing what the concepts are lol. Does tvd need to be more disciplined with his eyes and develop a faster clock? Yes but that stare down **** is way over blown, its more he has to tone down his gun slinger mentality
I watch other teams without emotions and i see the same bum looking plays, even teams with OC's people rate. You know why they are busted, the opponent DC. Which is when the QB has to bail out the OC by running, taking a sack, manuevring the pocket to wait for players to uncover etc. What is people praising Mahomes and then comparing Caleb Williams to him for? If those plays are always designed perfect they wouldnt need to scramble and buy time. The defense is not tackling dummies. TVD drops back to one spot, rarely even steps up in the pocket muchless even run for 3 yards. I am not convinced on the offense, i wanna see it being run by a different player than TVD. Gattis has A QB with 3k yards, 22 TDs and 10 picks. And i did not and do not rate Gattis offense, even so. That means the player behind center matters...alot more than yall wanna admit.

Advertisement

Pay Me GIF by French Montana

Advertisement
Solid find but the passing stats are kinda weak. He should def go to a spread offense though.
Lives in the town next to mine. Kellenberg is a co-ed Catholic High School. About 600 kids per grade. They play a decent schedule. I would say they are more known for Lacrosse than strong football teams. They did win the state title in their class division the years Sluka was a jr and sr. playing QB

He also played Lacrosse and basketball at Kellenberg. Graduated HS in 2018. He went to a year of post grad after HS because he was only recruited for lacrosse. He was hoping to play football in college.

HE's a true dual threat QB

That Wazzu o-line is dog**** and he still puts up big numbers. He should be 1a imo
Seen his film he makes quick *** decisions and throws it before even knowing he’s open. But he throws it to them and they are open. Love that about his game cause it’s what we need a quick thinker and goes to different reads.

Cam Ward should be #1 option and the usual suspects all have QB's for next year: OSU, Bama, UGA, Texas, LSU, TAMU, Tennesse, OU.

Seems like the $$ spenders for looking for a QB is Auburn, Oregon, maybe ND? and I would venture to say FSU is going to look in the portal for a QB.

Going to have to beat those 4 teams out for him.

Advertisement
Back