Pool Party thread!!!

Advertisement
Let me preface this by saying the first time I watched his video was two weeks ago. I was so distracted by watching him drive and talk that I couldn't really concentrate on what he was saying. And the video was not great quality.

I had time so I listened to the one he put out last Thursday. That was better. All the way around.

And last night was a regular, in a studio of some sort video podcast. I started listening after he started and skipped most of the first 30 minutes. I paid attention when he started talking about recruiting. He definitely had some interesting takes on some recruits. Singletary was a big topic of discussion. FWIW, he thinks Singletary is a silent after the weekend. He also talked about Skinner - said the kid did everything in his power to get down to campus. Initially he had transportation issues but then IMG got involved and that was the end of the trip. His feeling is Miami is in the drivers seat right now for him. He also teased that there were some other visitors that were not mentioned and would remain off the radar. No clue as to who they could be.

He mentioned a few of the other guys who received Official Offers yesterday - Mathews, Khurtiss Perry and the kid from Cali. REally the message on there was there is alot of stuff going on very quietly behind the scenes on a number of recruits. Everyone should know that he staff is really doing work behind the scenes.

He is also going to sponsor Brashard Smith and Lawrence Taylor with an NIL opportunity through the podcast More info to come on that.

thabks for the recap. I caught one of floo’s episodes where he would not talk about one recruit in particular since it was on the downlow - was that skinner?

thabks for the recap. I caught one of floo’s episodes where he would not talk about one recruit in particular since it was on the downlow - was that skinner?
I think that was on saturday - I saw it too. IDK for sure but that was my thinking , too. That was the one where he said Cooney text him while he was doing the show.

Personally, I still don't know what to make of him. He does seem to have some information - not sure if he stretches it to make it seem like more than it is or if it is all legit.

Advertisement
Yea him being invited back on campus kinda proves that he was a miss. People were saying that: he was dropped, the staff moved on or that he was not a priority. His invite kinda proves otherwise.
Just like I thought the people saying he was dropped were over-embellishing, I also think people saying he was a miss are over-embellishing.

IMO he is a take but they wanted him to hold off until some other, bigger fish make a decision, but he wanted to secure a spot so he jumped on with FSU. OR he wanted to commit to a place, hold his spot AND still take visits, which he is doing. Staff does not seem to care if you are committed elsewhere and flirt with our recruiting events, however they do not want a commit of ours flirting elsewhere (see Quan for example). Also I think it is telling that Lyons committed what? Only a week ago? and he is still popping up on campus. If he was a true miss and legit all things equal chose FSU, I doubt he would be popping up for our recruiting stuff less than a week from his commitment.

1627931030777.png

Advertisement
Back