Pool Party thread!!!

Advertisement
I am questioning my existence right now. I took a quick glance at the pic and moved on. I didn’t break it down with my eye glass as it wasn’t a booty gif, but I deserve the call out. I am going to go shower now and lesson learned. Better this way than in person. Thanks @D RevLee

Yo wife showed me a while back on tik tok......fooled me tooo....I had to burn my eyes.....messed me up for hours

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol imagine you're a dude posting your girl on your IG and then she goes to a pool party with the dude who has more money, more drip, looks better then you, got a better car then you ans he could slap fire out of you if you stepped to him....... That's how FSU feels seeing this
Don’t feel sorry for FSU. They’d step all over us and push our face into the poo if given the chance. Did so in the past under Saint Bobby. Ever see a bigger bunch of thug like faces than some there Bowden coaches?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny they had to put the meal cost on there

Wow! So all these cookouts and pool parties have an entry fee because of NCAA rules? **** have things gotten that petty to where you can’t even do that without it being a violation? Smh.

Not an entry fee, but you can't just buy recruits meals every day of the week. Imagine how out of control that would instantly get. So a $10 dinner fee is nothing, probably was an amazing $50 spread. But compliance is compliance. I'm glad we're on it.

Last edited:
I don’t think this guy is coming here. I just can’t fathom a recruit that was serious about The U doing this

This has been discussed ad naseum. He was pressured by a coach to do a silly thing in the heat of the moment. He says he meant no disrespect, and the next morning he blew off his planned day at FSU to hightail it down to UM to make things right. I'm more interested in the fact that he denied FSU a full day of visit to rush down to Miami than the gesture itself. We got another valuable day on campus with him off it. Kids don't take this stuff as seriously as the out of control fans. A lot of the HS players aren't even college football fans, don't watch football all day on TV because they have better things to do, and don't understand why people would get caught up in their feelings over that or why/if it's significant. He probably would have done an anti-FSU gesture if he had been at UM and some ******* coach pressured him to do the same thing.

The emotional fanboy brigade up in here really needs to let it go. We are recruiting the **** out of him, he's been to UM a ton, and we want him. Don't be part of the problem. Let the staff do their thing. LFG.

Advertisement
I played against Gaiter he cousin was a teammate of mine both were fast players.

tony was one of the goat HS kids in dade. I remember watching the local sports news every week and every single week they showed tony running back a kick or punt for a TD. Probably the most prolific return kid ever in dade county HS history.

This has been discussed ad naseum. He was pressured by a coach to do a silly thing in the heat of the moment. He says he meant no disrespect, and the next morning he blew off his planned day at FSU to hightail it down to UM to make things right. I'm more interested in the fact that he denied FSU a full day of visit to rush down to Miami than the gesture itself. We got another valuable day on campus with him off it. Kids don't take this stuff as seriously as the out of control fans. A lot of the HS players aren't even college football fans, don't watch football all day on TV because they have better things to do, and don't understand why people would get caught up in their feelings over that or why/if it's significant. He probably would have done an anti-FSU gesture if he had been at UM and some ******* coach pressured him to do the same thing.

The emotional fanboy brigade up in here really needs to let it go. We are recruiting the **** out of him, he's been to UM a ton, and we want him. Don't be part of the problem. Let the staff do their thing. LFG.
I guess I’m just built different. Again, I don’t think he comes.

Last edited:
This kid can ****off. He'll be Matthew Thomas all over again
(No, I don't have inside info...but)
college gameday sport GIF

Advertisement
Back