Ponce-Diaz 2019!

Advertisement
Yooooo. That’s my old H.S. coach. Y’all boys want to see what the play is with him??? Frankie P don’t play that ****. We might lose some softies on the team that’s for sure.

Best story from him. We came out lazy for practice one day and he was like, “Man y’all out here jolly like a sissy with a bag full of ****s. **** this **** we going up downs until someone quit.” This man pulled out a snickers bar and leaned on the goal post and said, “Not going anywhere for a while” and took a bite.

250 up downs later some scrub finally caved in then we went to practice. Turned us into men. 6 Div 1 players from a terrible team. Called his *** the Venezuelan Venom. Love that guy.

Yooooo. That’s my old H.S. coach. Y’all boys want to see what the play is with him??? Frankie P don’t play that ****. We might lose some softies on the team that’s for sure.

Best story from him. We came out lazy for practice one day and he was like, “Man y’all out here jolly like a sissy with a bag full of ****s. **** this **** we going up downs until someone quit.” This man pulled out a snickers bar and leaned on the goal post and said, “Not going anywhere for a while” and took a bite.

250 up downs later some scrub finally caved in then we went to practice. Turned us into men. 6 Div 1 players from a terrible team. Called his *** the Venezuelan Venom. Love that guy.
If we don't get him Saban will...

Advertisement
I

1540349223688.gif

Advertisement
Let me spell this out for you...

K-E-N-D-A-L B-R-I-L-E-S

But who are we firing to bring on an OC is the real question. Losing Brown or Dugans is a setback. Does he demote his son (best option). Does bringing a real OC still set you to lose Brown and or Dugans. What are we really asking for here?

But who are we firing to bring on an OC is the real question. Losing Brown or Dugans is a setback. Does he demote his son (best option). Does bringing a real OC still set you to lose Brown and or Dugans. What are we really asking for here?
Don't really need to fire anyone. Richt just tranfers playcalling to Kendal Briles. Dugans can focus on WR running crisp routes. Brown can get on track. Richt does HC as a CEO.

Advertisement
Can we not hire someone who hasn't been a full time OC yet? I feel like it would be a slap in the face to hire a first time OC/Play caller over Dugans/Thomas who are both good guys to have.

Advertisement

Right needs to fire himself from OC, and make jr an analyst

Doesn't matter who is hired as c as long as cmr is the hc.offense will still run his plays his way.what's really going to hurt is if cmr pulls a Coker and fires the wrong assistants.you know Jr will not be on that list so it'd be brown,dugans and searels.firing brown or dugans big mistake.searels didn't have much to work with when he got here and we haven't really made oline a recruiting priority.we needed everything got the weapons but didn't address the oline.so I give searels a pass if oline isn't a lot better after next fall can him.

I don’t care who you fire. I’d say this dude has way more quality experience than at least three or four of our staff. And has some legit successes. Patke, Banda, Richt jr, Simpson, Hartley, Rumph, just in terms of longevity at a high level. I’d be cool with this. Great find OP

Advertisement
Back