Poll: Which Was a Worse Look?

Which was a worse look? Miami almost losing to CMU or Clemson almost losing to UNC

• MIAMI vs CMU

Votes: 136 84.0%
  • CLEMSON vs UNC

Votes: 26 16.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Un****ingbelievable. Also, anyone want to tell him we also LOST to that 2-9 UNC team?

You and your other HERD members must have sweat-inducing nightmares where Manny turns the program around. Granted, even if Manny won 5 consecutive National Championships you Cats would still be moaning and *****ing.

"People who constantly project negativity most always have low self-esteem. They feel badly about their lives, and their negativity is simply a reflection of those destructive feelings."

Are clowns on here really trying to parallel our struggling *** program that’s been sorry for 20 years to a team that’s in the CFP every year and has won 2 out of the last 3 NCs? Has the dumb run that deeply in this once semi-proud forum?

They are trying to spin it to make it look like the UNC loss was some sort of "Quality loss" since they gave Clemson a hard time.

Advertisement
One thing is for certain .... after a game that the team looked like ****t and a bye week, how they play this week against Vag Tech is going to answer all questions about where the Canes are headed.

CMU just got their *** kicked by Western Michigan 31-15. To make matters worse all of CMU’s point came in the 4th quarter. It was 24-0 at the start of the 4th quarter.

Advertisement
Why? They are the defending champs and got bored and overconfident against a P5 team in a conference game. Big deal. They still got a W. Miami looked overmatched at home against a terrible G5 team and was lucky to win. Ridiculous question.
We weren't lucky to beat CMU, the result was never in question.

The lynch mob was out in full force last week, so I just want to understand if we were Clemson, would this UNC almost loss represent a bigger **** up or not to the MIAMI CMU game?

I'll hang up and listen.

Clemson found a way to win. It's a characteristic of great teams.

Everyone loves the Ed Reed fumble return for TD against BC...

seemingly few remember it sealed Miami's W at the last moment.

Are clowns on here really trying to parallel our struggling *** program that’s been sorry for 20 years to a team that’s in the CFP every year and has won 2 out of the last 3 NCs? Has the dumb run that deeply in this once semi-proud forum?

D

E

E

P

Advertisement
All Miami bias aside, Clemson is considered the #1 team in the nation, and defending National Champions. Miami hasn’t been relevant for YEARS. While we are ****ed about struggling with CMU, I would be really ****ed if I was a Clemson fan.

I wouldn't be ****ed at all.. Clemson won the game that's all that matters.. Just like Miami won their last game. 1 Game results don't determine future game results.

You and your other HERD members must have sweat-inducing nightmares where Manny turns the program around. Granted, even if Manny won 5 consecutive National Championships you Cats would still be moaning and *****ing.

"People who constantly project negativity most always have low self-esteem. They feel badly about their lives, and their negativity is simply a reflection of those destructive feelings."

I just am trying to put things in perspective, like was our win vs CMU bad? Yea it was disappointing, sure. This board is literally a toxic place and if we don't win by 65, every game, with our brand new HC, then the world is suddenly ending.

****** games happen to the best of them as well, thats my point.

Advertisement
I just am trying to put things in perspective, like was our win vs CMU bad? Yea it was disappointing, sure. This board is literally a toxic place and if we don't win by 65, every game, with our brand new HC, then the world is suddenly ending.

****** games happen to the best of them as well, thats my point.
****** Games
****** Schemes
****** Coaching has been the norm for 15+ yrs.....

Clemson needed that, for motivation.

OMG, we need to fire everyone Noooowwwww!!!!

Either way, it's spin and that what a lot of people do in life. Trying to spin a narrative in their direction.

Both wins show both teams need to get serious and put some work in. At the end of the year, the wind and losses will be what they are. Teams will be judged on it and it is what it it. Ugly wins, they happen, move on. We did against BC, Clemson will as well.

One thing is for certain .... after a game that the team looked like ****t and a bye week, how they play this week against Vag Tech is going to answer all questions about where the Canes are headed.

Chit. You must be a SERIOUS insomniac! 3 AM EST. Nevertheless, I second your notion about the upcoming game against LOWLY Va. Tech.

Advertisement
Back