Poll: Which Was a Worse Look?

Which was a worse look? Miami almost losing to CMU or Clemson almost losing to UNC

• MIAMI vs CMU

Votes: 136 84.0%
  • CLEMSON vs UNC

Votes: 26 16.0%

• Total voters
200.gif

Advertisement
Scary to know that there are 6 “Einsteins” that voted for the latter. The Hecht definitely has their quality control people infiltrating CiS. Anyone with any common sense knows that we are being submitted to grade A corching once again. No amount of sunshine pumping, fairies or unicorns is gonna change that.

Advertisement
Unfortunately I wasn't too surprised by the egg we laid vs CMU. While glad we won, the game was a summary of our last decade and a half. The fact that we don't seem to be much better than the CMUs of the world is terrible.
Although Clemson has been off this season and way off today, they got a W. . . A Conference W. Unless they are really gonna **** the bed this year (doubtful but possible), they'll still be a playoff team. I still don't know what to make of us.

The lynch mob was out in full force last week, so I just want to understand if we were Clemson, would this UNC almost loss represent a bigger **** up or not to the MIAMI CMU game?

I'll hang up and listen.
Nice try. Clemson’s performance is a one off. Miami’s made it a career to lose games it’s supposed to win squarely, and win ugly against varsity teams.

They’re both bad.
And you can spin both somewhat. But given the level of talent as well as coaching stability it seems like the Clemson one is worse.
Problem with us is we’ve been playing bad all season and can’t just say last week was due to lack of focus or whatever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back