Poll: Which Was a Worse Look?

Which was a worse look? Miami almost losing to CMU or Clemson almost losing to UNC

• MIAMI vs CMU

Votes: 136 84.0%
  • CLEMSON vs UNC

Votes: 26 16.0%

• Total voters

gabednconfused

That/Dude
Premium
The lynch mob was out in full force last week, so I just want to understand if we were Clemson, would this UNC almost loss represent a bigger **** up or not to the MIAMI CMU game?

I'll hang up and listen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
All Miami bias aside, Clemson is considered the #1 team in the nation, and defending National Champions. Miami hasn’t been relevant for YEARS. While we are ****ed about struggling with CMU, I would be really ****ed if I was a Clemson fan.
Oh I would be as well. Clemson doesn't look focused this year.

All Miami bias aside, Clemson is considered the #1 team in the nation, and defending National Champions. Miami hasn’t been relevant for YEARS. While we are ****ed about struggling with CMU, I would be really ****ed if I was a Clemson fan.

Why? They are the defending champs and got bored and overconfident against a P5 team in a conference game. Big deal. They still got a W. Miami looked overmatched at home against a terrible G5 team and was lucky to win. Ridiculous question.

Advertisement
Why does one have to be worse? They're both bad. They're not fire the coach, shut down the program bad, but still.

Un****ingbelievable. Also, anyone want to tell him we also LOST to that 2-9 UNC team?

Also UNC has a HOF coach and CMU has a certified corch as their HC. Not to mention the talent difference between Miami and CMU is much greater than Clemson and UNC. CMUS avg recruit ranking is 80.32 Miamis is 88.26..
Clemson is 89.44 and UNCs is. 86.39

Advertisement
Also UNC has a HOF coach and CMU has a certified corch as their HC. Not to mention the talent difference between Miami and CMU is much greater than Clemson and UNC. CMUS avg recruit ranking is 80.32 Miamis is 88.26..
Clemson is 89.44 and UNCs is. 86.39
What happened here is OP tried to use this thread to justify our loss to UNC and struggles against CMU.
"Look! The national champs almost lost to UNC. Maybe we're not so bad." bla bla bla, what's insufferable is the sunshine pumpers.

Why? They are the defending champs and got bored and overconfident against a P5 team in a conference game. Big deal. They still got a W. Miami looked overmatched at home against a terrible G5 team and was lucky to win. Ridiculous question.
Correct. A horrible play call on the 2 point conversion saved their win. When you’re #1 you shouldn’t struggle with the likes of UNC.

Advertisement
Back