Should Rumph be fired

• Yes

Votes: 141 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 172 55.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement
No, he should not be fired.

Did you see Surtan's parents faces during the whole signing ceremony, including when he announced for Alabama. They did not smile one time. If despite his parent's desire that he attend Miami he chose Alabama, what could Rumph have possibly done to convince him to choose Miami?

Miami was in it to the end with Bama and Georgia. What could Rumph have possibly done to convince Campbell to choose Miami?

Last edited:
Elite kids go to elite schools. We aren't there yet. Take a step back from the ledge people. I guess Blades, Ivey and the boys we already signed are garbage right? Can anyone show me a 10-3 school that recruited as well as we did this class? You guys need to chill with your expectations. First y'all expected Richt to turn a 6-6 team into the 01 Canes his first season. Then get ****ed off when we miss on Surtain, Campbell, and Chatfield? 1 kid doesn't make a class folks

No he should be fired at the end of the day we’re dealing with 17n 18 year olds who change their mind as Often as they change their underwear he’s a good coach get him some help in recruiting and bring this thing home GoCanes

Advertisement
no, but my god get the man some help in recruiting. let hartley loose on the savages we need. he should be the guy recruiting stevenson and spaghetti and richards

Agree with that. Hartley should be in charge of recruiting. It's like a player who comes in and proves it on the field, he's proved it on the recruiting trail.

LMAO @ all these dudes with 4 posts chiming in "no we shouldn't fire him"

Dudes rigging this poll.

FIRE HIS ***

Advertisement
No, he should not be fired.

Did you see Surtan's parents faces during the whole signing ceremony, including when he announced for Alabama. They did not smile one time. If despite his parent's desire that he attend Miami he chose Alabama, what could Rumph have possibly done to convince him to choose Miami?

Miami was in it to the end with Bama and Georgia. What could Rumph have possibly done to convince Campbell to choose Miami?

its his job to convincethem

Top DBs in our backyard at a school he's got pull at.... And they both head to the ******* SEC. He's a piece of **** just like he was a piece of **** DB in the NFL. Fire his ***.

I don't get where this "well he's a good coach" comes from??

He was a HS coach that kids clearly don't feel is worth studying with. I mean did ya'll watch the last two games of the season? The secondary has terrible fundamentals!!

And don't give me Corn Elder. Kid was Mister Tennessee in HS, he is an elite football player regardless of Mike Rumph.

Elite kids go to elite schools. We aren't there yet. Take a step back from the ledge people. I guess Blades, Ivey and the boys we already signed are garbage right? Can anyone show me a 10-3 school that recruited as well as we did this class? You guys need to chill with your expectations. First y'all expected Richt to turn a 6-6 team into the 01 Canes his first season. Then get ****ed off when we miss on Surtain, Campbell, and Chatfield? 1 kid doesn't make a class folks

And this is why you can't lay the egg that we did to end the season. But this is what Richt does so I'm not sure why we expect different?

Advertisement
Do you want to fire every coach that doesn't sign a 5* recruit?

That would be everyone not named Thomas Brown.

Blades didn't even start in high school. But hey he talks a lot of **** and has a great name. So he will be a star. I have never even seen a highlight reel of Ivey, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he could end up ok for us. It is absolutely unacceptable to not land one of Jobe, Surtain, Campbell.

Yes I can. Texas.

Advertisement
No... Follow up... Should Mark Richt be fired cause he is not going to fire Rumph? or should we all denounce being UM fans cause Richt was not fired for not firing Rumph... I would think not.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No. Absolutely not. Ivey, Blades, Hall are all studs. It's going to take a couple years to pry all the 5 stars we want from Bama. They just won a natty for Christ's sake. And I known Georgia isn't Bama but they were a playoff team this year. I think if we didn't blow our load those last 2 regular season games and made the playoffs we would have landed at least 1 of Surtain, Campbell, or Samuel. Rumph has made Michael Jackson into a pro prospect. Do you all remember the meltdown when he committed? People hated taking him. He's a good coach. Let's see how he recruits the next couple years.

Do you want to fire every coach that doesn't sign a 5* recruit?

That would be everyone not named Thomas Brown.
Good point... should Thomas Brown be hired as the new HC and fire everybody else? How many banners do we need?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back