Should Rumph be fired

• Yes

Votes: 141 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 172 55.0%

• Total voters

01Canes

Senior
Curious to gauge where the fan base is at after today's inexcusable embarrassment at Heritage.

Do we want to have any chance of signing five-star CBs from our backyard like Tyrique Stevenson or Akeem Dent?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Should have never been hired.......along with that surfer douche son of his. So yes, a resounding yes.

Officially the first coach in this staff that needs to take a ****** hike.

The top DBs in our backyard the last 2 years?

We lost em all. 0%. Not a single ******* one.

Embarrassing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
was gonna say no due to his developmental work

but then I rememberd the wisconsin game

and then I also remembered that these corners.. what they played for under the previous staff..

we've given this credit to rumph, but truth is these guys may have been getting held back by golden and his crew and rumph might just royally suck

coach macho could have been our DB coach and these guys would have still played much much better.

take care rumph, recruiting is half the battle and you can't even land kids you've known since diapers

This is one of the most humiliating things to happen to us in awhile. We hired him to recruit American Heritage and he can't land two players he has coached for a long time. They obviously don't think he is a quality DB Coach.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Anyone know if it's possible to make the poll results publicly accessible so we can see which posters voted Yes and No?

Or would a new poll have to be created?

Advertisement
no, but my god get the man some help in recruiting. let hartley loose on the savages we need. he should be the guy recruiting stevenson and spaghetti and richards

Advertisement
Officially the first coach in this staff that needs to take a ****in hike.

The top DBs in our backyard the last 2 years?

We lost em all. 0%. Not a single ****ing one.

Embarrassing.

Sad thing, if he left, it would have 0 impact on our recruiting.

Advertisement
Back