Police raid FSU’s Francois’ apartment

How can you even trust a friend like that?

How you put it on ya girl tho? That just makes me laugh so hard.

I got all kinds of ammo for my annoying acquaintances who root for fseww.

He's the typical Fswho f*boy lol. He'll drop a dime in a min to try to save his own as*. Can't ever trust a **** like that. He fits in well up there in that cesspool.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have they dropped the story yet? Nothing to see here? There's only one thug u in this state. Everyone still focused on Michael Irvin SR.'s arrest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So is 17 grams closer to an ounce or a half ounce? I did not say 17 grams is EXACTLY half an ounce, but if we are referring to it in ounces that is the closest measurement to it.

What are you trying to argue? Anything over 20 grams is a felony in FL so the difference in a few grams matters.

What are you trying to argue? Anything over 20 grams is a felony in FL so the difference in a few grams matters.

Guess what 17 grams does not equal 20 grams. The one moron is up there stating he got caught with basically an ounce and I stated that 17 grams is MUCH closer to half an ounce than an ounce and the closes measurement you would estimate it to is half an ounce.

Like others have mentioned, people are saying it was his gf who tipped off the police. Yup, the same gf that said she was pregnant and accused him of domestic violence a couple months ago. How you gonna take back a crazy chick like that? This mess is his own fault.

Dude needs his beard...

Advertisement
Back