Police raid FSU’s Francois’ apartment

Advertisement
Police spent 2 months outside his apartment.. searched his garbage 4 times... I hate fsu as much as anyone but holy **** what a waste of tax payer money. Go after the guys selling crack and heroin , you know, the **** that will actually kill you.

Yup...and everything they found in His garbage was indicative of somebody that smoked weed, not somebody that sold it. Even the painkillers were self explanatory given His injury.

Advertisement
Exactly.

Hate FSU and I think Francois is a f*ckboy, but really.

Throw a ticket under his door and tell him to come to court. It was a small amount.

I’m not excusing him or his pregnant gf, neither one of them should be smoking, but that’s a lot of resources to waste by the TPD.
Clearly, Jimbo heisted the tally pd’s payoff when he left town and the gingerbread man refuse to pony up. They are just teaching noles a little pay to play lesson. They be wanting thier bag money too.

**** they busting there own players the police, I guess they mad the coach black so I expect this throughout the season. **** they raided his crib for a cigarette and a bazooka joe? theres got to be more to this and we will never know

LML they talking about how they found all those rollups in his garbage can and ****. I think you right they just mad they got a black dude as the head coach.

that lame wasnt selling no weed. They were chasing ghost with that one. Investigating for thattt long.to come up with that??lol. They basing it all off of when the dv incident occurred to. About tips..it was nothing other than the statement from the old girlfriend.

Advertisement
Investigating for thattt long.to come up with that??

Remember Rachel Hoffman? If not, they basically sent this young lady on a suicide mission to buy $13K worth of dope & guns, and She got killed right under their noses. They basically made Her an informant because She got popped with a lil' bit of weed and X pills...$h!t She would've gotten probation for.

Don’t forget this dude had a domestic situation just a few months ago. It amazes me how they NCAA lets FSU let all this stuff slide. Last year they had that lineman who beat the crap out of his girlfriend and they kept him on the team.

Sounds like he was dealing but they didn’t catch it.
You don’t collect his garbage and conduct a raid if you didn’t find something. Also found drug test kits, fishy for sure. Lol at Taggert doing it the FSU way, “I had a talk with him” LMFAO

THIS

Advertisement
Now people seeing how much weight jimbo held as the coach. With him there all this got swept under the rug lol Taggart is irrelevant there they don’t respect his name, tagging who?

**** they busting there own players the police, I guess they mad the coach black so I expect this throughout the season. **** they raided his crib for a cigarette and a bazooka joe? theres got to be more to this and we will never know

Cops pleaded him out at the scene,

Advertisement
How the **** are you going to say some dude with less than an ounce of weed is a dealer? What's he got, one customer?

Look, I hate FSU and this douche can eat a bag of ****s but the whole investigation is a complete joke.

dude was probably selling nicks & dimes to his boys so he can smoke free and Tallahassee PD went SWAT on his ***. smfh man.
Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 11.04.13 AM.png

Advertisement
Back