Police raid FSU’s Francois’ apartment

"He's got to be smart about who he's around and what he's around, and make good decisions," Taggart said. "I advise him to just make sure he's around his teammates all the time."

This worries me. He doesn't give a ****. Dude just wants to win.

Advertisement
"He's got to be smart about who he's around and what he's around, and make good decisions," Taggart said. "I advise him to just make sure he's around his teammates all the time."

This worries me. He doesn't give a ****. Dude just wants to win.

and?

Why tf are you worried??

Just bad judgment on his part. You are the qb for one of the premier college football teams; you cannot be dealing weed.

The optics of this are really bad IMO, he's trying to come back from a serious injury and has been involved in two very questionable situations.
Would not surprise me if he doesn't take another snap at FSU.

Advertisement
Like others have mentioned, people are saying it was his gf who tipped off the police. Yup, the same gf that said she was pregnant and accused him of domestic violence a couple months ago. How you gonna take back a crazy chick like that? This mess is his own fault.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
and?

Why tf are you worried??

Because the best teams are usually the teams that let their players do whatever they want. No suspensions. Signing kids who shouldn't be able to get in because of grades. Win at all costs. The Saban, Meyer, Kirby, Dabo, etc. method.

Because the best teams are usually the teams that let their players do whatever they want. No suspensions. Signing kids who shouldn't be able to get in because of grades. Win at all costs. The Saban, Meyer, Kirby, Dabo, etc. method.

Hmmm, I see what you cooking up there.

Difference is, those schools don't let petty ish like this even reach the news.

Only works if they’re internally set up like a professionally run corporate NFL tight corporate ship with no leaks like Bama, with a clear hard *** leader/dictator. They have to have incredible internal discipline. 100% of the leadership comes from the coaches, not the players.

That’s how it works at Bama. Once you’re in their corporate bubble you’re toeing the line and doing exactly as you’re told. Your home work is done for you. Be here at this time and not a second late. No chance to exercise your leadership, it all comes from the emperor and his Lieutenant Generals.

Willy doesn’t have an internal organization like that. He needs leadership from the players. And if he doesn’t have that, if he has players with losing characters that sell others out, which François is exhibiting, then he’s going to have chaos if those are the types of players he’s recruiting. They will run amok.

Advertisement
Only works if they’re internally set up like a professionally run corporate NFL tight corporate ship with no leaks like Bama, with a clear hard *** leader/dictator. They have to have incredible internal discipline. 100% of the leadership comes from the coaches, not the players.

That’s how it works at Bama. Once you’re in their corporate bubble you’re toeing the line and doing exactly as you’re told. Your home work is done for you. Be here at this time and not a second late. No chance to exercise your leadership, it all comes from the emperor and his Lieutenant Generals.

Willy doesn’t have an internal organization like that. He needs leadership from the players. And if he doesn’t have that, if he has players with losing characters that sell others out, which François is exhibiting, then he’s going to have chaos if those are the types of players he’s recruiting. They will run amok.

This is exactly what I was thinking when I read OriginalGatorHater, post.

The ship will sink on Silly Willy before he wins anything of value.

I 100% agree. I was just expanding on what the other guy said. If Jimbo was able to do it and Taggart is showing he is willing to do it. It could be bad for us if he ever is able to pull it off.

I 100% agree. I was just expanding on what the other guy said. If Jimbo was able to do it and Taggart is showing he is willing to do it. It could be bad for us if he ever is able to pull it off.

I cant disagree there.

He will have to win first to get that type of clout. He will have to win Ships.

Advertisement
This is exactly what I was thinking when I read OriginalGatorHater, post.

The ship will sink on Silly Willy before he wins anything of value.

It’s bullshlt for a couple of joints, that should be a ticket and a court date, but you just STFU, don’t talk, instead, this clown gets verbal diarrhea and is already dropping a dime on his pregnant gf in the cop car on the way to the station. How can you trust a teammate like that?

No character.

It’s bullshlt for a couple of joints, that should be a ticket and a court date, but you just STFU, don’t talk, instead, this clown gets verbal diarrhea and is already dropping a dime on his pregnant gf in the cop car on the way to the station. How can you trust a teammate like that?

No character.

How can you even trust a friend like that?

How you put it on ya girl tho? That just makes me laugh so hard.

I got all kinds of ammo for my annoying acquaintances who root for fseww.

He should have taken a page out of Winston's book and went an got himself some crab legs @ Publix!

Advertisement
Back