Podcast Vol. 6 w/ Bradley Jennings, Jr. & D Money

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
New Miami linebacker commitment Bradley Jennings, Jr. and CanesInSight's D Money join Peter Ariz on this week's podcast. Listen below.

[SOUNDCLOUD]277302712[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta appreciate kids like Deejay Dallas his leadership is already showing and his love for The U is real.

Advertisement
[TWEET]762454416813232130[/TWEET]
[TWEET]762453142273351680[/TWEET]
Part of the reason why I have a ton of faith in Deejay being able to sway Holloman to us...

Similiar situation with Brian Edwards, he said that talking to Sam Bruce played a huge role in him committing to us at Paradise.

Want you to be right, you have to love the attitude of these guys.

D$ still talking Stephen Morris. Lol! Great job, boys.

Advertisement
Love the fact Jennings said he's going to recruit other players. That's what we need.

Left very encouraged about a number of positions, except for OL. Sobering analysis, D$. Thanks gents.

Advertisement
@D$$$,

This is said in total jest, but can you not use the phase, "has been a revelation," about any kid that we need to contribute this year please? Last time you said that phrase you were speaking of Mike Wyche while peering through a high powered looking glass from the 3-4th floor deck of the parking garage :cigar:. Just don't want a guy we need to be jinxed hahaha.

Great listen and break down player by player. Appreciate the work fellas

This is said in total jest, but can you not use the phase, "has been a revelation," about any kid that we need to contribute this year please? Last time you said that phrase you were speaking of Mike Wyche while peering through a high powered looking glass from the 3-4th floor deck of the parking garage :cigar:. Just don't want a guy we need to be jinxed hahaha.

I was hoping everybody forgot about that.

I will say that Mike Wyche's hype was during spring. By this time last year, it was clear he wasn't cutting it. IMO, August practice is a very good indicator of a player's performance for the season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back