PODCAST: UNC Preview, recruiting and Q and A

View as article
Advertisement
Hes 6'5. He would be playing basketball if he had elite lateral movement at that size. Thats why hes on the football field. lol.

I dont know what position AH had him playing in their D but everytime his game was being analyzed on the Recruiting Board he was dominating. Making plays all over the field. He earned that 5* title.

I think folks on here give up on kids way too soon.
And so far he hasn’t lived up to his billing.

Preview of Miami RB's vs UNC's 112th ranked Run Defense. Who will win the pillow fight?

Abc Tv Fight GIF by ABC TV + IVIEW

Advertisement
It was in the podcast. DMoney said we are talking to him everyday and basically have a plate set for us at his dinner table every night. We will go down $winging ba$ically. If hes listening, we have a chance. When he stops answering our calls, then its a wrap.
Not happening....

Advertisement
Really bizarre to call a guy like Parrish “weak”

But you do you
I'm not calling Parrish weak. I'm saying the RB position as a whole, is a weakness.

Parrish is the best we got - but he's just Average.

And at 190 lbs - Parrish isn't built for 20 carries a game. So we have no choice but to mix in the other less productive RB's too.

Advertisement
I'm not calling Parrish weak. I'm saying the RB position as a whole, is a weakness.

Parrish is the best we got - but he's just Average.

And at 190 lbs - Parrish isn't built for 20 carries a game. So we have no choice but to mix in the other less productive RB's too.
Ok gotcha

I thought I was probably missing your point but I’ve been reading some wild **** here the last 24 hours

I’m with you now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back