PODCAST: The Cream Rises to the Top ft. Roman and D$

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Very insightful fellas. Enjoyed listening to the podcast.
Jarren earned it so let's roll.

Star-power aside, Jarren was always the best fit for Enos's system which was never really going to change all that much no matter who won the contest. If the OL can hang in there . . . we ballin' . . .

Advertisement
Star-power aside, Jarren was always the best fit for Enos's system which was never really going to change all that much no matter who won the contest. If the OL can hang in there . . . we ballin' . . .
This, Jarren has the arm and the legs. It now seems he has matured and shown it in the film room. Nothing against Tate, I thought he would be the choice, but he just doesn’t have near the same arm talent and would’ve limited enos.

Enos has said multiple times that he designs his offense around the talent available to him and that he likes to have multiple sets. I'm not sure that there is an "Enos system." His offense at at Alabama was a lot different than his offense at Arkansas and Central Michigan (albeit he was not calling plays at Alabama).

Enos has said multiple times that he designs his offense around the talent available to him and that he likes to have multiple sets. I'm not sure that there is an "Enos system." His offense at at Alabama was a lot different than his offense at Arkansas and Central Michigan (albeit he was not calling plays at Alabama).

The Enos system is flexibility, and JDub gives him the most options.

Not going to be able to listen at moment, but curious...

Didn't Roman previously think Tate was going to win the job? Do you all talk about why he thinks Tate didn't? Very interested to hear that breakdown from the QB perspective.

he did.

Advertisement

That wasn’t his Offense in Bama.

I like what Roman's play calling would be if he's Enos to start the UF game. Don't go conservative -- relying heavily on the run game to limit Jarren's responsibility. They'll be all over that and that's not how we'll win the game. Play to his strengths, give him what he likes to run, and trust him to run the offense needed to beat the Gators.

For the love of God Enos please don't call plays scared. ******* go for it!

agree we need to attack and not be conservative because its a frosh.............open it up and show them what they arent expecting and that we wont play scared or coach scared.

Advertisement
I like what Roman's play calling would be if he's Enos to start the UF game. Don't go conservative -- relying heavily on the run game to limit Jarren's responsibility. They'll be all over that and that's not how we'll win the game. Play to his strengths, give him what he likes to run, and trust him to run the offense needed to beat the Gators.

A bomb to start the game would throw them off. No one would expect it.

Agreed... And I think when Manny brought Enos here, it was not to play conservative, or play scared.

DMONEY, you do a great job with the Podcasts, but curious about your Background Music Selections, you choose some great selections.

Dude you just played A Brook Benton Song, RAINY NIGHT IN GEORGIA, But when I heard it I said wait a minute, that sounds like David Ruffin singing it (Who is the greatest Black Male Soul Singer of all time).

I did not even know he re made Brook Benton"s song. And ****, I had to find it an listen to the whole version. David Ruffin blows the song away.

Thanks for that one DMONEY!!!

Enos plus Diaz equals grapefruit-sized ********s. They might **** themselves, but they won’t do it while gagging on *****. They’ll do it while hammering that pvssy so hard they just lose control of their bowels.

Advertisement
Back