PODCAST: The Cream Rises to the Top ft. Roman and D$

I like what Roman's play calling would be if he's Enos to start the UF game. Don't go conservative -- relying heavily on the run game to limit Jarren's responsibility. They'll be all over that and that's not how we'll win the game. Play to his strengths, give him what he likes to run, and trust him to run the offense needed to beat the Gators.

For the love of God Enos please don't call plays scared. ******* go for it!

Can the OL give him time? If yes we win.

Advertisement
DMONEY, you do a great job with the Podcasts, but curious about your Background Music Selections, you choose some great selections.

Dude you just played A Brook Benton Song, RAINY NIGHT IN GEORGIA, But when I heard it I said wait a minute, that sounds like David Ruffin singing it (Who is the greatest Black Male Soul Singer of all time).

I did not even know he re made Brook Benton"s song. And ****, I had to find it an listen to the whole version. David Ruffin blows the song away.

Thanks for that one DMONEY!!!

I had to dust it off in honor of our new QB from the Peach State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
good job fellas. Like the choice of music as always... but it was funny that you played yourself out as the music was too loud at the end we could not hear you.

At this point, I just want to know about our OTs. I think we're a Coastal Champions-caliber (or better) team with the other 20 of 22 starters (22 of 24 counting Baxa and Tattoo). Jarren will do fine given his weapons, as long as he's not lying on his back all night long.

Little off topic. I assume Enos will be on the sidelines. Wonder who his eyes in the sky will be?

Advertisement
Little off topic. I assume Enos will be on the sidelines. Wonder who his eyes in the sky will be?
Important question. I'd guess Stubblefield or Hickson, whichever one he trusts most. Unless they have a support staff person they really trust. Maybe one of our media members can ask.

Star-power aside, Jarren was always the best fit for Enos's system which was never really going to change all that much no matter who won the contest. If the OL can hang in there . . . we ballin' . . .

247 actually had Jarren ranked higher than Tate(different classes though).

Tate 92 overall and Jarren was 89 overall.

Advertisement
247 actually had Jarren ranked higher than Tate(different classes though).

Tate 92 overall and Jarren was 89 overall.
You got those numbers in the wrong order. I wonder what Jarren is rated in a class that doesn't include Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields.

You got those numbers in the wrong order. I wonder what Jarren is rated in a class that doesn't include Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields.
No I don't.

247 had tate at 92 and Jarren at 89.

Edit: I think you may have mistaken what I meant by 92 and 89. That is not their "percentage" that means Jarren was the 89th best player in the nation and Tate was the 92nd.

Last edited:
Maybe Jesse Stone
That's a good call. Since he's worked with QBs before, you'd deduce he's looking for exactly the things Enos needs a big picture on. I don't know him and haven't heard much about him. Is he a smart dude? I'd imagine so, as Enos is sharp.

Enos plus Diaz equals grapefruit-sized ********s. They might **** themselves, but they won’t do it while gagging on *****. They’ll do it while hammering that pvssy so hard they just lose control of their bowels.

Díaz is a risk taker. His Defense takes many risks (sometimes it backfires). I find it hard to believe our Offense won’t reflect that. He’s going to throw everything but the kitchen sink at Florida.

Advertisement
Back