PODCAST: State of the Program ft. D$ and Tolbert Bain II

View as article
Advertisement
During fall camp I said if Manny cant win ten with this roster he’ll never do it. It’s time to move on.
Couldn’t agree more… he has recruited the entire defense since 2016… and had his hands on the offense for 3 years.

Amazing how his defense (his specialty) has regressed to an entire liability… and the offense is pretty much the same….. awful.

it doesnt take 3 years to see whether or not a guy has the skills to build a program and produce championships. mandy does not have the skills.

the reason people cannot see that is because they don't want to see it and they are too busy making excuses.

Miami fans have been seeing the same bull**** year after year and make the same excuses for ****-poor coaching and playing.

how blind and stupid do some people have to be ?

Advertisement
it doesnt take 3 years to see whether or not a guy has the skills to build a program and produce championships. mandy does not have the skills.

the reason people cannot see that is because they don't want to see it and they are too busy making excuses.

Miami fans have been seeing the same bull**** year after year and make the same excuses for ****-poor coaching and playing.

Especially with a more advanced recruiting process and the transfer portal. Shouldn’t take 3 years.

97mAUmP8WfCiA.gif

I notice how the longer players stay in this program the worse they get it. A lot of players came out of High school balling and we thought they would be superstars only to turn into Jags. That is why I wasn’t mad when GR left after one season. Our coaching is not good and it starts at the top.

Advertisement

Three years has always been my barometer. Good coaches have their programs in year three solidified.

Advertisement
I’ve come to the conclusion that this season is fcked and we will be fcked for years to come. Unlike cmr who chose to save face and do the honorable thing, Manny is going to be the scorpion that stings the frog and drowns with it. He says he loves this program but the reality is he loves himself and found a sucker of an AD that was lazy an a BOT that knows less about football than my daughters pet fish.
It’s a wrap gentleman. Prepare thy **** for another rebuild. But the rebuild will be with 3 stars and left overs.
The school and the BOT have shown us their true colors for decades. All this talk about “the real people are finally ****ed” is more salad dressing and tenderizer to keep people at ease. Any program worth its weight would at the very least have placed someone as interim head coach and fired the AD to see who comes calling and who picks up the phone.

Okay hypothetical here:

Miami decides to sack up snd commit to the football program. Manny and BJ are fired…. Who from the BOT is leading the charge in hiring a new AD and involved in hiring a new head coach???

Advertisement
During fall camp I said if Manny cant win ten with this roster he’ll never do it. It’s time to move on.
My biggest concern is does anything change.

From top down.

One top 15 finish in 16 years. I certainly do not want to speak for anyone else but I for one am sick and ******* tired about hearing about "such and such BOT member is super mad".

Ohh really? And?

The revelation they have not used ANY BOOSTER money to fund the football program and constantly complain about not having money...

Cribby....

I **** near stroked out.

What are we doing here? I mean ****. The definition of insanity...

My quote isn't directed at you directly mind you. Speaking broadly.

Appreciate-cha

Mullet(and I hate ufag) took his team from 4 wins to a NY6 in one year. That guys a goofball but he is an actual coach
And, I was ****ed both when we didn't take him AND when the Gaytors did because I knew he would do well. I don't meant gush over the goofball, but if he keeps building there, he will pass BAMA once Saban has a stroke or retires on his own.

Advertisement
Back