PODCAST: Spring Buzz ft. D$

View as article
Advertisement
@DMoney have you heard anything about if the staff is looking to add any other Grad transfers with us having 1 more scholly left.

Obviously with everything being shut down due to C-19 that probably won't happen anytime soon, but do you think maybe for Fall camp we could see them bring another player in?

I know an old bag who eats Osteo-biflex like Tic Tacs, who would salivate at the chance to earhole Tate after playing 85 plays in September at Hard Rock. If you’re making business decisions when contemplating tackling Tate you’re a gigantic flappy ******.
Ok Mr. Romanowski

Advertisement
@DMoney have you heard anything about if the staff is looking to add any other Grad transfers with us having 1 more scholly left.

Obviously with everything being shut down due to C-19 that probably won't happen anytime soon, but do you think maybe for Fall camp we could see them bring another player in?

Not D but I can say the plan was a wr or ol but they want to see how the units look. If one struggles odds are that’ll be the spot. The only negative with ol is there’s not much quality there unless somebody leaves after spring. But there’s definitely a couple quality wr out there.

I’d be shocked if they don’t take at least one , no matter the position. There’s a couple other positions they could look at too.

Not D but I can say the plan was a wr or ol but they want to see how the units look. If one struggles odds are that’ll be the spot. The only negative with ol is there’s not much quality there unless somebody leaves after spring. But there’s definitely a couple quality wr out there.

I’d be shocked if they don’t take at least one , no matter the position. There’s a couple other positions they could look at too.
The top priority should definitely be OT, but if they can't find a quality one in the portal then they should just take the best player available.

Either get Rico Bussey from North Texas, or try to get Jabril Cox from ND St.

Best available o lineman or cornerback
QUOTE="Cribby, post: 4616721, member: 2343"]

[/QUOTE]

The top priority should definitely be OT, but if they can't find a quality one in the portal then they should just take the best player available.

Either get Rico Bussey from North Texas, or try to get Jabril Cox from ND St.

Don’t sleep on a lb or maybe even a rb. If the ol and wr core look a lot better then I could see a lb. I just don’t expect the ol to make too much of a jump. The offense will help quite a bit but from what I hear there’s not much difference. A little improvement from a couple guys but nothing to get excited about.

Advertisement
Best available o lineman or cornerback
QUOTE="Cribby, post: 4616721, member: 2343"]

[/QUOTE]

They’re ok with the cb’s, Williams and couch will play a lot and one of the Fr likely will too. It’s not super deep but slot better shape than the obvious spots. But the two deep is just fine to the staff.

I’d be very surprised if they brought in a corner

Don’t sleep on a lb or maybe even a rb. If the ol and wr core look a lot better then I could see a lb. I just don’t expect the ol to make too much of a jump. The offense will help quite a bit but from what I hear there’s not much difference. A little improvement from a couple guys but nothing to get excited about.
If we get a LB Jabril Cox is a kid that's going to the NFL & pure beast that fits in our scheme perfect, I would go all out to bring him in.

I wonder if fall practice starts a month earlier to make up the lost time from spring ball. We sooo need that time with a new offense to install. 15 minute learning curve or not. I’m sure the guys that were out hurt for spring are happy. They didn’t get behind guys who were healthy on trying to impress the coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back