PODCAST: Spring Buzz ft. D$

View as article
Advertisement
Has Harvey just been totally passed up and over by both transfers? Not mad at all because both guys are stupid talented have tons of potential but as a vero man myself I do love Harvey and he also had quite a bit of buzz last season. Hopefully all guys can wreck havoc together.

Has Harvey just been totally passed up and over by both transfers? Not mad at all because both guys are stupid talented have tons of potential but as a vero man myself I do love Harvey and he also had quite a bit of buzz last season. Hopefully all guys can wreck havoc together.

Harvey will be right in the mix. He’s just competing with three older guys who are also talented.

Advertisement
Hope springs eternal, alot of positives. Glad King seems to be the clear cut number 1.

Is Algammal really Dykstra? Anything on Blissett or did I miss that info?

Why is the staff still even considering Martell at QB? Move him, the sooner the better.

Don’t see the speed of LSU, Ohio State and the elites but we have enough length and ability to be good.

Do you think we'll ever get to that level?

*recruiting question*If so, which South Florida kids do we need to target for the next two cycles in order to get on that level?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a wrap for the Spring, that's 10 practices they will miss

Highly highly unlikely there will even be a Spring game this year, in fact I'm pretty certain there won't be.

Our best bet is that Covid-19 is contained by April-May, hopefully by summer everything will be back settled.

Advertisement
Back