Podcast: Recruiting Finish and Austin Pfenninger

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
For the first part of the show, I break down Miami's possible recruiting finish and where they stand with key targets.

Then former Canes walk-on receiver and longtime CIS member Austin Pfenninger joins the show to discuss a variety of topics such as the upcoming QB battle and the outlook at receiver moving forward. His insight is second-to-none as he was a member of the team for the last three seasons. Pfenninger even gives a shoutout to [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION].

[SOUNDCLOUD]303595396[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quote of the podcast - "I'm sticking with it, I'm sticking with the - he comin"

I'm cracking up Pete's the man.

Advertisement
I know he is young, but the "hot and cold" thing about Allison sounds eerily like Kaaya. Do not want. So frustrating watching those awful misses out of nowhere.

Cager was going to keep AR off the field? doubt it. nobody was keeping AR off field. i agree on sam bruce assessment.

lol this guy lays into the old staff . Pretty much playing pssy ball on the d was spot on. Braxton looked good in the bowl game that was for sure . Those catches on the punt imo saved us field position. Just need a game changer on special teams.

Advertisement
Cager was a star in camp and I think he'd share the touches both Coley and Richards received but he wasn't benching him. Brax if used right will eat up some of the nickel cb he'll face this season if used right I mean he's always been used wrong but his quickness and hands are impressive

Just finished listening. Definitely one of the best podcasts to date, really glad Pfenninger was on.

Glad he was able to address the Cager situation, as I think he could have a huge year in 2017. Also really hopeful Berrios will be used in the slot more. People are sleeping on him big time, but he could do some serious damage if used properly. Always thought putting him on the outside was one of the biggest head-scratchers on offense this season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Seen this trolling gator board. Nobody seems to be confident IMG_0440.jpg.

Cager was a star in camp and I think he'd share the touches both Coley and Richards received but he wasn't benching him. Brax if used right will eat up some of the nickel cb he'll face this season if used right I mean he's always been used wrong but his quickness and hands are impressive

:puzzled:

Advertisement
Back