Podcast Q and A

Advertisement
you dont think TVD stared down his first read? the good thing is when gattis is gone, the entire O staff wlll get replaced and most likely ponce will be unemployed.
no. On occasion I think all QBs do that but I don't think TVD does it as a regular practice. I started to rewatch the game yesterday and look at it more closely. I can't do that the first time round.....

What is the general vibe in the locker room?

We know there’s some players still doing their own thing or not living up to Mario’s standards. But are the players upset with the coaching staff and scheme? Are there offense vs defense factions? Veterans or young guys stepping up and becoming leaders?

Advertisement
Any update on UM, Clemson etc. trying to leave the ACC? It's been pretty quiet on that front since the season started but with the Big XII announcing its new deal with ESPN and Fox Sports, UCF will be getting a larger payout than Miami and FSU, and that deal will be up for renewal before the current ACC deal expires with ESPN. Are wheels still in motion behind the scenes or are we ****ed for the next 13 years?

Also, when are we switching back to Nike?

GIF by KARE 11
Thats insane, the ACC deal
throw up team america GIF

Advertisement
Does GERDis actually put his head on his shoulders during the game or is he more "cranium up aşş" technique?

-Any sharable updates to injuries or recruiting?

-Thoughts on the offense, and how realistic is an offensive staff overhaul this offseason?
Obviously that is what the overwhelming majority of fans want, but does Mario want that as well, or is he potentially under the impression that the players just arent executing good enough?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Alonzo’s job easier than Ed’s? Neither ever spoke up. Seems it’s a fake job to me.

Which top-end receivers do we have the best shot at for 2023?

Hykeem Williams - seems to be actively recruiting for FSU
Brandon Inniss - hearing his name a lot lately
Jurrion ****ey - have not heard his name at all
Carnell Tate
Jalen Brown

I still have yet to get on the pod. Hopefully this question is intriguing enough......If/when Satterfield gets fired at Louisville would Mario kick the tires on bringing him in as an OC given they have worked together before or will he promote Frank Ponce as OC, even though his presence on the staff has been questionable to this point, if/when Gattis is shown the door?🙏🙏🙏🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
Back