Podcast Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Will NCAA move back recruiting time frame to stop last second NIL deals? Not complaining as UM fan, but doesn't something eventually have to be instituted?

Thanks.

Advertisement
Why do Miami fans think an injury riddled team that depends on underclassmen for production was suppose to not get blown out at home to MTSU, Duke, FSU, and Pitt and average approximately 14 points for the whole year? Why cant they understand that when Mario stacks the talent, we will probably only have 1-2 losses a year vs less talented teams.

Advertisement
Gun to head- create your best possible staff from any of coaches that have been here from the Randy Shannon era up to and including Mario's current tenure.

Yes, I'm sick in the head.

Every holiday season, Laura from HR puts a jar of M&Ms out and whoever guesses the closest gets to take the jar and gets a $50 gift certificate to Michael's.

How many M&Ms are in the jar? With your help, I feel this could be my year.

Every holiday season, Laura from HR puts a jar of M&Ms out and whoever guesses the closest gets to take the jar and gets a $50 gift certificate to Michael's.

How many M&Ms are in the jar? With your help, I feel this could be my year.
This is just Laura's way of distracting from the fact that she's been embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars from your company each year to spend on her cat colony and Michael Buble tickets.

Advertisement
Mario evaluating the staff and deciding who should be let go/replaced:

happy sloth GIF

But in all seriousness, what do you think is the timeline regarding Mario at the very least letting go of Gattis?

Advertisement
@DMoney - can you summarize Miami's recruiting efforts at the QB position for both the 2023/2024 classes. Do we have any momentum with any 2023 QBs committed elsewhere (Moore) and who are our top targets for the 2024 class (Air Norland - I noticed he goes to the same school as Horton)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back