PODCAST: Inside Look at Fall Camp ft. D$

View as article
Might be because compared to King? Playing against texas qb who probaby been coached in spread for yearsssss he has better feel compared to florida qb who was corched in chuck it ball.. That could be glaring..

It could be, but a bunch of Florida QBs have put up massive college numbers in the spread.

Advertisement
It could be, but a bunch of Florida QBs have put up massive college numbers in the spread.
Oh no doubt, Im a florida guy but I remember Kosi saying he didnt know how to make reads or receive coaching like that in high school, then he gets to college and his qb corch is baby richt, dont think he enrolled early either (and they were banking on him starting with no other options immediately, smh)

Had nothing to do overall, any qb anywhere can succeed.

Doesn’t really matter for the argument’s sake. Zion would be ahead of Walker at LT too. Walker just isn’t one of the best 5-7 lineman as a true frosh and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. He’ll be really good by his 3rd year.
No one knows that, he hasn’t practiced this fall. I know he would have likely faired better as a true freshman than Zion did though due to his prowess in pass blocking and how well he mirrors edge rushers. Given what we saw of Zion last year, I cant Say anyone is not better than him at tackle honestly let’s be real. Hopefully with the move to guard He’s gotten better

Advertisement
No one knows that, he hasn’t practiced this fall. I know he would have likely faired better as a true freshman than Zion did though due to his prowess in pass blocking and how well he mirrors edge rushers. Given what we saw of Zion last year, I cant Say anyone is not better than him at tackle honestly let’s be real. Hopefully with the move to guard He’s gotten better
He's physically not ready to contribute and he hasn't had a full spring even. Zion, who had a full spring and full season last year would have been ahead of him at LT.

Comparing where each would've been as true frosh is pointless and you're strawman'ing the conversation is right now. Nobody is comparing where Zion was as a true frosh to Walker, we're talking about today. Zion would be ahead at him at Tackle because the kid just isn't ready to start as a LT in the ACC as a true frosh, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Clearly, Zion wasn't ready last year and moreso wasn't being put in a position to help him succeed.

DJ Ivey was NOT the one that was on the Pro Football list for completion % allowed it was Blades Jr! I can tell y’all did that podcast at 4am 😂

Zion came to UM at like 250 pounds and bulked up in a rush to look the part. But UM put him in a position to fail. No way you can trot a kid like that against folks on the other side who've had 3-4 summers in a college weight room. If we had proper depth, he would have RSed. I think that with added time and physical maturity, Zion may be an asset down the road. Maybe he slides to RT once Williams graduates next fall?

Advertisement
I want him to succeed. He stuck with the team and didn’t complain. He’s not a quitter or a cancer. I just think he’s a slow decision-maker.
Man how short some memories are, I’m ten toes down with Perry. He’s has 3 different coordinators in his time here and Lil richt was like having my 13 year old coaching him for his first two years! I hope the Florida boy surprises us all!!

Think N’Kosi can definitely secure the backup QB role and ball out in this more simplistic offense, and will see plenty of action this year. We’re going to be blowing out teams this year so Perry will get lots of game action.

Advertisement
D$ and I take an inside peek at Miami's fall camp thus far, including discussion on early top performers, depth chart movement, and standout freshmen.

Can we start a gofund me campaign and all thrown in a nickle to get DMoney a decent headset? Or is he really an underwater harvester in his day job and doing these things on his lunch break?

Advertisement
Back