PODCAST: Destiny ft. DMoney

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
realCIS.jpg

DMoney joins the podcast to talk Miami's win over Florida State.

[SOUNDCLOUD]346003486[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Since my second favorite BoRtch white knight is on a temporary vacation...

v6jc7a.jpg

Advertisement
Bump for morning crowd.

Listened on the way into work. Great content and you both were spot on about "earning it" versus "expecting it to be given to you" - we have a group of guys who are hungry and have TAUGHT themselves how to grind out a win. That is a skill we lost years ago and it's had devastating consequences ever since.

You guys probably could have expanded that theory a little and its effect on the fan base - one of the reasons the CIS game threads get so out of hand is we've all been trained to be "let down" by inferior coaching and their inability to make adjustments. We spent 4+ years watching these games, KNOWING what needed to be fixed, expecting a change at halftime and then seeing the coaches do nothing about it.

I think we, as a fanbase, are in the final phase of cleansing ourselves of Golden and the bad coaching he surrounded himself with. Last Saturday was one of the first time in years I sat there and thought "bad half, but I think we'll make the right adjustments - we got this!" I honestly cant' remember the last time I went into halftime with that mentality. Time to exhale.

Edit to add - [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], you have a unique ability to talk facts but somehow twist the knife on FSU/UF in the very same sentence. Keep it up!

Advertisement
A true joy to listen to, in every sense of the word! "Lucky to breathe, lucky to feel, glad to wake up, I'm glad to be here!!!"

Happy Monday Canes fans!!! Welcome back to the way things are sposed to be.

Bump for morning crowd.

Listened on the way into work. Great content and you both were spot on about "earning it" versus "expecting it to be given to you" - we have a group of guys who are hungry and have TAUGHT themselves how to grind out a win. That is a skill we lost years ago and it's had devastating consequences ever since.

You guys probably could have expanded that theory a little and its effect on the fan base - one of the reasons the CIS game threads get so out of hand is we've all been trained to be "let down" by inferior coaching and their inability to make adjustments. We spent 4+ years watching these games, KNOWING what needed to be fixed, expecting a change at halftime and then seeing the coaches do nothing about it.

I think we, as a fanbase, are in the final phase of cleansing ourselves of Golden and the bad coaching he surrounded himself with. Last Saturday was one of the first time in years I sat there and thought "bad half, but I think we'll make the right adjustments - we got this!" I honestly cant' remember the last time I went into halftime with that mentality. Time to exhale.

Edit to add - [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], you have a unique ability to talk facts but somehow twist the knife on FSU/UF in the very same sentence. Keep it up!

D$ is a killer, tells it like it is CANE SUPREMECY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back