PODCAST: D$ is back with a rebooted show and the return of Peter Ariz

We already have the relationships with the players. I said we get brand recognition, obviously. The podcast does not help FRM with gaining any more access to players than we already have. It does not strengthen our relationship with them.

So this podcast does nothing to help our relationship with players at Miami.
What did you do to Stefan

Advertisement
state champs GIF by Pure Noise Records

Advertisement
We already have the relationships with the players. I said we get brand recognition, obviously. The podcast does not help FRM with gaining any more access to players than we already have. It does not strengthen our relationship with them.

So this podcast does nothing to help our relationship with players at Miami.
It was mentioned in the podcast that you’re looking to set up NIL opportunities that should build relationships with current players.

Advertisement
Lmao it's some high school drama in here. Players get paid, people get paid with or without CIS and with or without Ariz. Does he come off a bit douchy? Sure, does that impact much? No. It's the Miami way and I'd rather have that than a wet paper towel type like Gaby.

As long as we're getting good info and coverage at the low low price of free to some amount that I can choose to spend, I could care less who gets paid what or benefits as long as it doesn't hurt our players or team.

also, Anyone thinking a brand new agent the same age as the players was convincing guys to leave and be undrafted (and ignoring advice from what were pretty good coaches at their positions) is probably better served going to switching to being a delusional gator fan and joining for 4chan for news.

Advertisement
Well said
I’m not anti, I’m not pro

Just from observing when you want to be taken seriously by people, but you’ve spent a lot of time purposely trying to **** with those people in the past from a pure lack of maturity, then you have a bit of a tough spot

Nothing personal though I would say this about anyone in this same position
Well said. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. That being said, I don’t believe he cares. It’s attention he seeks and this is how he gets it.

Questionable decision by CIS to move in this direction but wtf am I to say otherwise. I’m sure it’ll be successful when all said and done.

Advertisement
Man….I came in to see the discourse of the camp analysis, which was excellent.

#GoCanes

Lmfao poor Pete. Guy gets slandered with a bunch of false, speculative BS. He defends himself. And then people rip him for being “defensive” or “condescending” when he politely lets them know that they have no idea what they’re talking about.

The Pete haters come across as a bunch of soft-shouldered betas whining because their GF left them for someone else.

I am still trying to recover from the shock of learning D$‘s race. What’s next-LibertyCity coming out as a 65 year old ****** guy from Wellington? Everything is in doubt…….

Advertisement
Back