PODCAST: College Football Pick Em Pod - Week 1

View as article

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
College football kicks into gear this week, so what better time than now to introduce a brand new show? CanesInSight staff writer Phil Wood breaks down the best and biggest games around college football every week, with a twist... Phil will be picking games through the lens of the oddsmakers' betting lines, capping every show off with analysis of the Canes' line of course. Phil will tell you who to pick to bankrupt Vegas or just to help you win your office pick 'em pool. Joined by co-host and UM alum Will Arbuckle, this is a show no college football fan will want to miss. Week 1 begins now. (Link Below)

College Football Pick Em Pod - Week 1

Advertisement
**** Stef's that dude...

Tell me you had this pre-written and just rolled over to hit send at least!

OK...

The dude just said that Malik Rosier wants to be a 1st round draft pick.

Step away from the gambling table...

Advertisement
OK...

there's nothing wrong with wanting(great goal, all canes should want that), but playing like 1 is a whole different subject. Although....., we do have the weapons that can make him look like the #1 pick.

there's nothing wrong with wanting(great goal, all canes should want that), but playing like 1 is a whole different subject. Although....., we do have the weapons that can make him look like the #1 pick.
:babyface:

Loving this podcast. Really looking forward to more like it throughout the season.

Advertisement
OK...

Agree. I think it's doubtful Rosier gets drafted at all, forget about 1st round. I'm not a Rosier hater. I think he can be a more than serviceable college QB, who when surrounded by top skill position talent, can be well above average. He's just not an NFL QB.

I think everyone has 4got that malik broke some records last year as a first year starter. reminds me of Russell Wilson. with the right team he could be ok in the NFL

Standing by for Assy Booger to come tell Phil Wood how he doesn't know a ******* thing about handicapping.

"Power rating" "Happy adjusters"

All that schit.

Advertisement
CIS DA BESS!

tenor.gif

Agree. I think it's doubtful Rosier gets drafted at all, forget about 1st round. I'm not a Rosier hater. I think he can be a more than serviceable college QB, who when surrounded by top skill position talent, can be well above average. He's just not an NFL QB.

Gentleman's bet that he gets drafted higher than Kaaya.

Advertisement
Stefan Adams like the podcast really good stuff. I do think that maybe it would be better if you don't include all the games. Possibly the ranked teams, ACC, rivals, and games that are great betting opportunities. This way you can make it a little shorter and possibly more detailed on the bigger games.

As much as I like college football, Boise State vs Troy just doesn't seem like something I see people caring about if they are not a fan of either team, and worthy of a near 10 min discussion on.

Advertisement
Back