PODCAST: Camp insider notes and recruiting updates

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
realCIS.jpg

In this edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, I go position-by-position to give the latest from fall camp and also give recruiting updates.

[SOUNDCLOUD]337381442[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Pete, you have the SoundCloud link? I can't click that link through Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete and D Money have definitely changed their tones (I have no issue with this just saying). I think in their podcast last week DMoney said something like "lets stop messing around Perry is going to be the QB". Now it sounds like Richt/players/coaches leaning Sherrifs.

Let's hope this Saturday gives them all the info they need.

Advertisement
Pete and D Money have definitely changed their tones (I have no issue with this just saying). I think in their podcast last week DMoney said something like "lets stop messing around Perry is going to be the QB". Now it sounds like Richt/players/coaches leaning Sherrifs.

Might take 2, or 3 scrimmages. Assuming they have a third. Don't be totally surprised if it's still close after this Saturday. They could all suck against our defense, or maybe a couple stand out, or maybe just one. No telling what will happen.

Might take 2, or 3 scrimmages. Assuming they have a third. Don't be totally surprised if it's still close after this Saturday. They could all suck against our defense, or maybe a couple stand out, or maybe just one. No telling what will happen.

True. And that's probably how it will progress.

But best case scenario is someone does separate themselves this weekend and starts getting a bulk of the first team reps. Especially if its Perry. He needs them.

Great job as always with the podcast pete! I thought Herndon was a senior though? Don't think he comes back regardless, just wondering.

Advertisement

I thought that too but Pete also mentioned if this race was close then Perry would probably be the favorite

Deejay you think he gets moved inside ? Seems likely the 2018 TE will start soon as they get on campus . I see more transfers on the way . Let's hope Nesta is one of the you're talking about .

Advertisement
What's interesting being a French Canadian is hearing in this case Pete, is pronouncing names like Gauthier, its a traditional French name. Never heard it said that way ever, blows my mind, it's awesome.

I expect that will be the case. Not looking for a decision until the end of camp, and the staff isn't letting much out about how these guys are looking.

Advertisement
dont kid yourselves. this competition will continue at least into the first few games of the season, as it should

Advertisement
Back