PODCAST: Camp insider notes and recruiting updates

View as article
Pete said "Walton will be a top 5 ,top 10 back in college football this year"

Walton does all the little things very well. Great out of the backfield catching the ball, great blocker, motivated, hard working back. All he is missing are the rushing stats to prove he is a top back.

Advertisement
dont kid yourselves. this competition will continue at least into the first few games of the season, as it should

Yeah it'll be a two-headed monster for at least two games.

I believe so too. Sticking with my prediction of Rosier/Shirreffs starting game 1 and 2 with heavy doses of Perry by halftime in each. Then a "real" starter is named for FSU.

So no QB will be ready for FSU then
If you have two starting QB's, you don't have one.

Pete said "Walton will be a top 5 ,top 10 back in college football this year"

Walton does all the little things very well. Great out of the backfield catching the ball, great blocker, motivated, hard working back. All he is missing are the rushing stats to prove he is a top back.

While only receiving 48% of the carries he had 1117 yards 14 tds. The carrying percentage will increase this year

Advertisement
Backups of our oline sometimes won't look good vs our dline let's be real. If anything due to the talent on the dline it will serve as a great matchup and opportunity for them to enhance their skill because they are going against absolute studs everyday

So Gaynor and Mahoney are our top two OL off the bench...let's hope they're ready.

Helps that McDermott and Darling can play tackle but Brown and Herbert not being ready yet is kind of surprising.

Herbert's a freshman man... chill out. He will be ready when it's his time.

I agree with you about Brown tho. Guy has been a disappointment

So Gaynor and Mahoney are our top two OL off the bench...let's hope they're ready.

Helps that McDermott and Darling can play tackle but Brown and Herbert not being ready yet is kind of surprising.

The thing with Brown is they keep saying he needs to get stronger. He's been out of HS for two years already...sheesh

The thing with Brown is they keep saying he needs to get stronger. He's been out of HS for two years already...sheesh

He's a pretty boy, he doesn't wanna play any ball for real.

Advertisement

Orgeron laughing in his vodka daily about sticking us with this guy.

Orgeron laughing in his vodka daily about sticking us with this guy.

I bet he transfers

What's interesting being a French Canadian is hearing in this case Pete, is pronouncing names like Gauthier, its a traditional French name. Never heard it said that way ever, blows my mind, it's awesome.

Don't stop there.

How do you Frencies pronounce it? Just curious - and I for one want to know the correct way.

What's interesting being a French Canadian is hearing in this case Pete, is pronouncing names like Gauthier, its a traditional French name. Never heard it said that way ever, blows my mind, it's awesome.

Don't stop there.

How do you Frencies pronounce it? Just curious - and I for one want to know the correct way.

Did he Americanize the name though? Maybe he actually pronounces it "Go-TEER" instead of "GAH-tee-aye"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back