PODCAST: Breaking down Southern Miss and Coach Duasso joins the show

View as article
Agree with the comparison totally. I actually mentioned the Central Michigan game as an example of us not pushing around a weak opponent up front.

Exactly, that’s what gave me the idea. When I looked at the record of the prior staff, you could see symptoms of the disease in the way we played teams like Central Michigan, FIU, and Louisiana Tech. I’m sure I probably missed one or two.

These are the kinds of games that we don’t need to win by 70 points, but we need to establish dominance. The type of games where the outcome should never be doubt, whether you win by three or four touchdowns or more. This just wasn’t happening before.

Advertisement
MintyFabulousGrebe-size_restricted.gif

Duasso talks about Andy Jean and no follow-up questions about WTF is this kid doing/thinking?

Advertisement
Exactly, that’s what gave me the idea. When I looked at the record of the prior staff, you could see symptoms of the disease in the way we played teams like Central Michigan, FIU, and Louisiana Tech. I’m sure I probably missed one or two.

These are the kinds of games that we don’t need to win by 70 points, but we need to establish dominance. The type of games where the outcome should never be doubt, whether you win by three or four touchdowns or more. This just wasn’t happening before.

Mentioned it in another thread but this ain’t just another game. This game will be another one that tells of where the program is heading. Have we gotten rid of the sloppy moon starts? Have we gotten rid of playing down to competition etc… as you mentioned Diaz team would struggle or lose this game on Saturday .

Can’t wait to see these Washington kids rep the U. That’s the type of dawgs we need!

Advertisement
Back