Podcast 14 - LuCane joins Peter Ariz

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
CanesInSight scheme guru LuCane joins Peter Ariz in this week's podcast. Previewing GT and looking ahead. Listen below

[SOUNDCLOUD]285100918[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Ha. Please remove the "scheme guru" title. More like "loser, overly obsessive football nerd."

Advertisement
Advertisement
On a side note, we went to Caneswear last week for the first time. Caneswear is the top Canes merchandise store, and it's not close. If you want to go to the top Canes store, Caneswear is it.

On a side note, we went to Caneswear last week for the first time. Caneswear is the top Canes merchandise store, and it's not close. If you want to go to the top Canes store, Caneswear is it.

It's only September, but the holidays are just around the corner. Looking for the perfect gift for the ultimate Canes fan? Caneswear has it all. At Caneswear, we combine quality, variety, service and price to create the ultimate shopping experience for any Canes fan. And be sure to try us online at CanesWear at Miami FanWear

Caneswear ... where U find the best deals!

Advertisement
My respect level for LuCane just went even higher

ali-g-respect.gif

Good ish, Lu!

You got me excited for the FSU game, bruh.

I can't wait to see how Francois responds to the **** about to be unleashed!

I'm not worried about offense, tbh.

Richt vs Kelly? Easy money.

That guy has given up 30+ to every offensive coordinator with a swingin Johnson.

I fully expect Richt to lay it on thick & Kaaya better not throw nah pick!!

Advertisement
BTW, are you sure Pete's guest was LuCane and not Dwinstitles?

DWins has a slight edge in the technical football analysis. His pregame video dissection of App Store made Ron Jaworski envious. When he said, "I don't know nothin bout App State. Never saw em play. But I think it's gonna be close. I hope my cable don't get turned off" he set the mark for everyone else.

Advertisement
Back