Please your Post game excuses by AG after the Duke game?

Toughest 5 game stretch in Miami history.

See how close we were to beating duke.

See how **** Doritos looks on the sidelines.

Advertisement
Golden:The guys fought there tails off but they didn't execute when we needed it most. We played a good game. We couldn't get off the Field on 3rd downs
.we were 70% on 2nd down. Average 49.5 yards a punt. Hold up guys Let me see. We were on the 35 yard average starting Field position which is improvement from last week . We seen a .9 average running the ball then last week.
Reporter: Coach, you have up 300 yards of rushing 2 weeks in a row. How do we fix that.
Golden: where did you get that stat from? I don't see it . We improved. We tackled 20% better then last week and up to 30% Better from Sat year against the toughest stretch we have played since I been here.

Something like that lol guys a joke.

Bolded part is so great.

Who gives excuses after a W?

h83822A20

Advertisement
"Well we had some momentum, then (insert player name with "'s") mistake, the (fumble/threw interception/dared to look at me or my lover 'Onfrio with a slightly dismissive shake of the head) caused us to lose the opportunity"

Last edited:
It all starts with me.

But our players really did a terrible job. They're awful. Did you see how bad we were? I mean our players are the worst.

Advertisement
We played a great football team. Made to many mistakes. Turned the ball over. But everything is correctable and it starts with me. We're gonna go over the film and fix it.

How about things everyone hopes his says like,

We are two weak S&C needs to be changed
Our Defensive scheme is the problem it needs to be chucked
No more zone blocking not fitting our athletes.
No more bubble screens

Advertisement
Good win for our team today

F*ck those loses who picked Duke over on Canesinsight

Advertisement
You know someone is going to get lauded for working their tails off. Because that's how adults talk. "They're working their tails off by golly!"

Advertisement
Back