Please your Post game excuses by AG after the Duke game?

Advertisement
Duke is a quality team and they executed better than us. We didn't tackle like we should have and just ran out of gas. This is on everyone, the coaches, players and administration. We will watch the film and get better.

The cloud, not enough depth to compete in ACC. DC is great. Players can't tackle. Give Duke and coaching staff credit. They are defending coastal champs. We played hard. Blah blah.

Advertisement
"That's a real talented group of football players we just went up against out there. We were in it until the very end we never gave up. We just didn't execute out their tonight like we should have. And that starts with me. But I saw some young men really grow up out there tonight. Blah blah blah"

Duke is an extremely talented and well coached team, we need to execute better. I don't think people realize how good that team is. Thats a 10 win team from a year ago, defending ACC Coastal champs

Advertisement
So what do you have to say to those who criticize Coach D'nofrio?

It's not the scheme. We have to execute better. We need to eliminate mental errors. We need to be in better position. It's a process. Where not where we wanna be yet. We got a long way to go. We learned a lot about ourselves though.

I have no interest in staying up all night and listing, so to make it simple same bull **** different game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to execute better, we missed some tackles and were out of place a few times freelancing. We have to keep moving forward and get to work preparing for our next game. No time to look back, we have to prepare for our next game.

Advertisement
Back