Please your Post game excuses by AG after the Duke game?

Advertisement
There are no more excuses. If we lose this game, presumably because of the defense, the BOT has to act

They cannot justify one of the universities highest paid employees coaching a defense that is one of the worst and definitely most underachieving in all of the major 5 conferences.

We lose this game because of the defense and we are in a worse position than the USF game in 2010

We just didn't EXECUTE. Our skeem is fine and NoD is a Savant, we're just not there yet. Our DE's need to do a better job covering and tackling the WR's. It's a process, but we'll get there in the next 5-7 years. Remember, the Cloud hurt us.

We stayed in the game with a great football team. We grew up, the moment wasn't big for the guys. They relished the moment. I have the utmost faith in Mark. It's hard to win when the offense turns the ball over. We still have a long way to go. Really long way to go. I told you guys that. No one is running from the moment, we're gonna fight. Look at the film and fix it. It starts with me but the players have to execute.

The accuracy

Advertisement
this should be interesting to hear what the ole ball coach has to say about his short coming this week

Advertisement
The grueling schedule got to us. We played the toughest schedule to start the year and it wore us out. Time to regroup, we're only 0-1 in the coastal.

These players are not the ones I recruited. Mine got lost in the cloud and we picked this guys up on the side of the road. Not the coaches fault.

Advertisement
Obviously, disappointed in the outcome but i'm proud of how we played in the second half. Guys fought hard and didn't quit.
We have to get past this and look to the next game. There's still a lot of football to be played this season.
I mean, look at -- what was the score in the first half of FSU game today? There's parity in this conference.
At the end of the day, everyone's got a job to do. That goes for me, our staff and the players. Guys have to make plays. It's not about any one guy or one unit. We win as a team and we lose as a team.
Guys played their tails off. Credit to Duke. That's a great football team we played tonight.
Like I said, the score may not reflect it, but we are headed in the right direction. We have a lot of things we gotta get corrected before next week. Guys just have to execute. And we didn't do that tonight.

"That isn't your fathers Duke team. They've come a long way as a program. They execute and IMO can play with anybody. We were in it. We had a good game plan going in. We just got to do a better job finishing and it starts with me."

There are no more excuses. If we lose this game, presumably because of the defense, the BOT has to act

They cannot justify one of the universities highest paid employees coaching a defense that is one of the worst and definitely most underachieving in all of the major 5 conferences.

We lose this game because of the defense and we are in a worse position than the USF game in 2010

The excuses will come trust the process

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back