Please tell me this is a joke. It is a joke, right?

LMAO at anyone thinking they would give someone a DC role for one recruit.

Only one I can think of that is similar was Chris Partridge to get Jabrill Peppers, Rayshawn Gary and that crew.
Ur right about partridge also. This was the only one I remembered and mustain sucked.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220204-205146_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220204-205146_Google.jpg
    742.2 KB · Views: 114
Advertisement
Stacy Coley's coach was Donnell Bennett and I don't believe he's ever been employed here. Unless you want to count the bags getting passed around under Erickson.

Arkansas did hire Mitch Mustaine's coach and don't forget Michigan hiring Devin Bush Sr. right after they signed his son and former payer at Flanigan.
Yeah but Donnell is a Cane alum and was a **** good player too...I believe he was a 2nd or 3rd rd pick in NFL by KC

Stacy Coley's coach was Donnell Bennett and I don't believe he's ever been employed here. Unless you want to count the bags getting passed around under Erickson.

Arkansas did hire Mitch Mustaine's coach and don't forget Michigan hiring Devin Bush Sr. right after they signed his son and former payer at Flanigan.
Plenty of coaches turned recruitments into jobs. I was talking about a serious job. Coordinator etc.

Advertisement
With the demands like eating at Prime separate from other recruits while meeting Shaq, having his signing separate alone after everyone else while Moe's fat self is in the corner with his A&M hat on from the start, trolling and more is why I don't think they take his transfer. Those aren't traits of a team player. Forget the money. Streeter hung with them that morning and knew early on. I am sure Street also knew about Steele. Sounds like the announcement ceremony scared Ferman permanently. I can see Shemar getting the T2 treatment with a transfer.

With the demands like eating at Prime separate from other recruits while meeting Shaq, having his signing separate alone after everyone else while Moe's fat self is in the corner with his A&M hat on from the start, trolling and more is why I don't think they take his transfer. Those aren't traits of a team player. Forget the money. Streeter hung with them that morning and knew early on. I am sure Street also knew about Steele. Sounds like the announcement ceremony scared Ferman permanently. I can see Shemar getting the T2 treatment with a transfer.
Ferman said it was a total ****show and embarrassing but never gave details.

Pace should be put on blast for allowing a scumbag fat **** like Coach Fupa to wreck their reputation.

Advertisement
Back