Please tell me this is a joke. It is a joke, right?

Advertisement
I mean, didn't we hire Stacy Coley's coach? Didn't Arkansas hire Alex Collins coach? this **** happens but i dont think this is real lol
Stacy Coley's coach was Donnell Bennett and I don't believe he's ever been employed here. Unless you want to count the bags getting passed around under Erickson.

Arkansas did hire Mitch Mustaine's coach and don't forget Michigan hiring Devin Bush Sr. right after they signed his son and former payer at Flanigan.

***** so fat his pants got stretch marks
wrestlemania iii wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, didn't we hire Stacy Coley's coach? Didn't Arkansas hire Alex Collins coach? this **** happens but i dont think this is real lol
No actually that doesn't happen. What happens is some lil joke of a job. Not a DC role. Only one I can ever think got a break like that if I remember right was gus malhzan with Mitch mustain.

Advertisement
No actually that doesn't happen. What happens is some lil joke of a job. Not a DC role. Only one I can ever think got a break like that if I remember right was gus malhzan with Mitch mustain.
LMAO at anyone thinking they would give someone a DC role for one recruit.

Only one I can think of that is similar was Chris Partridge to get Jabrill Peppers, Rayshawn Gary and that crew.

Moe is a one and done. He got paid. Now where is his next check coming from? When Shemar signs that pro contract? Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I remember, years ago, a local stud WR shocked everyone by signing with LSU. His HS coach, who took an active role in his recruitment, ended up at LSU as a GA right after nsd. As soon as I saw that, I said to myself there's the blueprint for every HS coach with a stud athlete and loose morals.

This is the game. Moe got his bag. This game has been played in sfla since before I started watching hurricanes games.

I remember, years ago, a local stud WR shocked everyone by signing with LSU. His HS coach, who took an active role in his recruitment, ended up at LSU as a GA right after nsd. As soon as I saw that, I said to myself there's the blueprint for every HS coach with a stud athlete and loose morals.

This is the game. Moe got his bag. This game has been played in sfla since before I started watching hurricanes games.
Who is James Coley. Hired by Saban to snag Dwayne Bowe.

Who is James Coley. Hired by Saban to snag Dwayne Bowe.

And, honestly, I don't even hate the move. He's stayed at the college level since working with Saban and Jimbo and has had jobs at legit P5 schools.

If I was HS coach, who has alot of friends in the sfla football community, and a legit 5 star player on my team, it would be hard to not see your 'come up'.

Advertisement
Back