Please talk some sense into me...

Advertisement
I'm starting to feel optimistic about this season! **** it!!!

idi-amin-laughing.gif

Advertisement
7 losses with NFL talent all over the place.

Now that they're gone to the league and we shed all that dead weight, we'll definitely improve.

Last edited:
Funny that pre-season last year everyone was talking up the upperclassmen players who got drafted as the talent and leadership that would get us there. Now they are gone, and "they weren't real leaders/they only cared about their draft stock /we are better without them."

Nearly every player that got drafted either won us a game or helped us have a better showing in defeat. I don't see any reliable replacements and we still have the inept staff in place.

Get the **** out of here. This season is going to be brutal.

There is zero reason to feel optimistic about this season, unless your version of optimism means that Golden gets fired. We lost our best players on offense. We lost our best defender. We get blown out regularly. 5-7 is the best case scenario for this "team" but we are more likely to go 4-8 or 3-9. Prepare for one of the worst seasons ever at UM.

Advertisement
our average recruiting classes for the past 4 years based on 247 is 15.75 with a good qb in brad kaaya if we don't make it to the acc championship game and win our bowl game golden should be gone in my opinion and the next coach is getting talent to win

Didn't we have consistent Top 10 recruiting classes under Shannon? Golden hasn't proven to be any better than Shannon on the coaching front.

You can't understand the value of Al by merely using your 5 senses. Rationality and the scientific method fail to quantify his worth. 4, 5 or even 6 wins this year will pale in comparison to the true meaning of Goldens tenure at "The U", when it is all said and done, and Al is in the UM history books.

Watching an Al Golden coached team is like reading a good existentialist novel or watching a fine absurdist play. You don't know what the **** is going on, but hope that 10 years from now, it might make some "sense".

Cant wait for the season to start. This offseason **** is a bore.

Advertisement
Vegas has Miami at O/U 5.5 for a reason bro
Because they want to see real UM fans get rich. That is free money they're giving away. There is zero chance UM wins less than 6 games this season.
up to 6.5 now

Glad I got all those stacks down at 5.5.

Can you imagine sitting at 5 wins and having to rely on a Golden coached team going to Pittsburgh in late November with nada to play for against Narduzzi to make a Buck? Holy ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back