Please talk some sense into me...

Advertisement
AQM and CT on the edges, Grace and Kirby in the middle and an experienced secondary? Dang we should win 10 games before ACCCG easily!

AQM and CT on the edges, Grace and Kirby in the middle and an experienced secondary? Dang we should win 10 games before ACCCG easily!

Not gonna let you get me too man....not gonna let you!!!

Im literally doing this right now to your post

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Talent is evident and definitely there mostly at all positions...We have depth issues at oline but that's about it due to experience. However there is talent there.

Last edited:
No reason to be negative man, keep that positivity going.

Ain't a thing bad about 0-0.

Advertisement
I'll be optimistic when the Defensive Coordinator (and the head coach) says that yards really do matter, and then fields a defense that plays like it believes him, and refuses to give up anything.

Lol. This time last year fans were starting to believe that we would beat Louisville. Some people never learn.

Last edited:
Lol. This time last year fans were starting to believe that we would be Louisville. Some people never learn.

They suckered me in last year about a week before Louisville, then again during our fake-dominant run leading up to FSU.

But the optimism has been completely beaten out of me.

Teams take on the personality of their coach. Our coach is soft, stubborn, and slow to adapt.

7-5 season comin' up

I'm starting to feel optimistic about this season! **** it!!!

You're the kind that would **** on an electric fence, get that jolt, stay away for a few days, and go back and do it again.

And again. And again. And then decide once more to go back and whizz on the same fence, in the same spot, again.

You're just a glutton for punishment. No one here can help you.

Advertisement
I'm starting to feel optimistic about this season! **** it!!!

Just know that, despite what you read on message boards like these ones filled with a holes who only find joy in hate, you are not alone.

I find no joy in hate...but some folks are tired of getting their hopes up, dropping a couple thousand to go attend a game and walking out beat, ****ed and feeling like you got robbed of your hard earned money. It's not Gordons first, second or even third season. I was patient and excited for each of those season...even the start of the 4th season! I have zero faith this in this staph and will not continue to tease myself. This isn't our first yr with talent under Gordon

He has made no changes

Same coach
Same schemes
Same special teams
Same guy that slows our team down by fatting them up
Same same same
Same results

It's called #INSANITY

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't do anything to temper your expectations.

Keep the standard at Miami "Championship or bust."

And be as irate and disappointed as humanly possibly when Alf blows his first easy one vs Nebraska or Duke.

Hey op, there is good reason, we are still rolling undefeated and I don't see a loss on the schedule for at least the next three weeks!

I'm not watching that many games this year.. First year where I will be watching other teams and focusing solely on the Ravens.. Only team I have left with a shot at winning something. Plus we have a owner, gm, and coach who are held accountable and actually want to win.

Advertisement
Back