Please talk some sense into me...

Good, since you won't be watching we won't have to read your comments after the games. Later.

Advertisement
I'm feeling it too. 14-0???

oPCkDi2.gif

I'm starting to feel optimistic about this season! **** it!!!

You're the kind that would **** on an electric fence, get that jolt, stay away for a few days, and go back and do it again.

And again. And again. And then decide once more to go back and whizz on the same fence, in the same spot, again.

You're just a glutton for punishment. No one here can help you.

Yes, well I'm a cubs fan too so that does explain a lot.

You're the kind that would **** on an electric fence, get that jolt, stay away for a few days, and go back and do it again.

And again. And again. And then decide once more to go back and whizz on the same fence, in the same spot, again.

You're just a glutton for punishment. No one here can help you.

Yes, well I'm a cubs fan too so that does explain a lot.

Fortunately for us, we can't "play two" on the same day... Small consolation

Advertisement
I'm not watching that many games this year.. First year where I will be watching other teams and focusing solely on the Ravens.. Only team I have left with a shot at winning something. Plus we have a owner, gm, and coach who are held accountable and actually want to win.

You ******* suck. You. *******. Suck.

"I only watch my favorite teams when they're on the up and up. You start losing, you're not me team anymore!"

You're not a fanatic. You're a bandwagoner. Hop on the Oregon trail and head west, you limp wristed sausage slammer.

I'm not watching that many games this year.. First year where I will be watching other teams and focusing solely on the Ravens.. Only team I have left with a shot at winning something. Plus we have a owner, gm, and coach who are held accountable and actually want to win.

You ****ing suck. You. ****ing. Suck.

"I only watch my favorite teams when they're on the up and up. You start losing, you're not me team anymore!"

You're not a fanatic. You're a bandwagoner. Hop on the Oregon trail and head west, you limp wristed sausage slammer.

Nobody that still follows this program can be considered a bandwagoner lol

Advertisement

You ****ing suck. You. ****ing. Suck.

Nobody that still follows this program can be considered a bandwagoner lol

While I appreciate your point, since the young lady is still posting on the forums, it begs the question: If you don't watch games, is that considered following the program?

Al golden is a pathetic loser coach with his equally pathetic friend. You're going to be very disappointed when they get their **** pushed in by FSU, Clemson, Nebraska, GT, VTech, and a few other games.

Advertisement
Remember last year when people said the defense was really fast, faster than they'd been in years. Or all the talk of how the scheme was finally changing or how the team finally got leaders in the locker room and that the players were putting a bunch of work in during the off season and how there was a new unity among the players and the players that were cancers were gone.

Sound familiar?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've always been bothered about how taking care of the little things is discussed. This isn't limited to Al, so I'm not actually bashing HIM on this.

What are the little things?

What makes them little things?

If not taking care of the little things results in losses, aren't they big things?

If not, then is winning not the main goal?

With the presumption that the little things are watching extra film or catching a couple extra balls after practice, etc. Are these the problems?

If the little things are being taken care of now, what count as the big things, and are they being taken care of? I would call this scheme and say no it isn't being taken care of.

If anyone has honest answers to the questions I would like to hear them.

You must've looked at the schedule. With it, we'll win enough to keep bozo the clown around, but they'll be hollow victories since the schedule isn't difficult at all.

There haven't been any interviews with D'No yet. Pace yourself.

CORRECTION********************

### UM defensive coordinator Mark D’Onofrio, asked about a former Hurricanes player saying the defense is too confusing for some players: “You wouldn’t have had the yards per game [Miami allowed last year] if guys were confused.”

The Hurricanes allowed 328 yards per game last season --- 14th-best in the country and tied with national champion Ohio State.

### Offensive coordinator James Coley said he has given quarterback Brad Kaaya more autonomy. One example: “If I give him a call and he has some uncertainties about the primary read of that call, he could not give the call to the offense and run a dummy cadence [and run the play he wants]. I don’t think that’s happened in a lot of places.”

### Coley is pushing Kaaya in unique ways. For example, he instructed him to game-plan every opponent on UM’s schedule and has given him the authority to design and install a play in every practice.

### Coley has challenged Gus Edwards, who has been the first-team running back since the spring: “He has to play through nicks and nacks. Not saying he’s soft. He’s 240 pounds. He’s a big back and he’s our fastest back.”

### UM says there has been no contact with David Beckham’s group, regarding a stadium, since the soccer group last month announced its intention to build a stadium next to Marlins Park.

And though UM would still entertain the thought if Beckham called, athletic director Blake James was impressed with his tour of Sun Life Stadium last week. “It was like walking into a new stadium. It will be a much better experience [for fans],” James said.

### Not only does the Heat have only three first-round draft picks in the next six years, but the recent trades have left Miami with only two second-rounders during that time, unless Orlando shockingly has a top-five record next season and Boston the same in 2019.

### Twitter: @flasportsbuzz

D'ontKnow$**** is outta his rabid a$$ mind....fire these coal shovelers ASAP! Not confused huh, they looked hella confused vs Nebraska, Ga. Tech, Pitt, 2nd Half FSU, and Virginia.

Advertisement
Back