PLEASE STOP WITH THIS FABRICATED "TOUGH SCHEDULE" NARRATIVE

Some of y'all case building with that "toughest schedule in the nation" driven to try and buy excuses or Manolo. Stop it. Auburn's schedule blows Miami's out of the water regarding toughness:

@ Penn State (#10)
@ LSU
Georgia (#2)
@ Arkansas (#17)
Ole Miss (#10)
@ Texas A&M
Mississippi State (#17)
Alabama (#2)

The ACC is as collectively bad and wide open as it's been since the Canes joined the conference—and Miami is STILL praying for upsets to capture a second sorry-*** Coastal title.

This team is mediocre and Heisman-like efforts by Van Dyke the past three games have saved Diaz's sad gig and masked a brutally bad collective defensive effort.

Miami is 3-6 right now without MVP-like efforts at quarterback—and Diaz is out of a job—which is why so many refuse to feast on sad, empty calorie wins and were "rooting" for the future these past few weeks, not short-sighted, meaningless and forgettable wins against sub-par ACC "talent".

Dead Manny Walking.
Stop with this "Van Dyke is saving Manny". Who recruited TVD?

Advertisement
"Good" teams are 7-2/6-3 vs our schedule.
"Very Good" teams go 8-1 vs our schedule. They would beat a very good Sparty team in September at home.

Here we go again by saying "if" this and "if" that.
We are who we are. That includes the QB position.
He's good, I'll take it.
Just like I have to take the first half of the UVA and UNC games.

Miami is 7th per PFF

Attachments

• B48DCCF8-6546-4D41-8A6C-F6AC09593B53.png
    B48DCCF8-6546-4D41-8A6C-F6AC09593B53.png
    347.3 KB · Views: 16
Ok cool. Let’s try this
Penn state: 6-3
LSU: 4-5
Arky: 6-3
Miss: 7-2
A&M: 7-2
Miss st: 5-4
Bama:..it’s Bama

Now miami
Bama:..again it’s Bama
App st: 6-2
Michigan state: 8-0
UVA: 6-3
Unc: 5-4
Pitt: 7-2
Nc state: 7-2
Tech 3-5

Very similar strength of schedule. Definitely in the discussion with all the other too strength of schedules nationwide
Everyone thought that NC St win over Clemson was a big deal, but Clemmie is not the Clemmie of the past few years. We have some pieces in place and have a lot of young talent. Too bad it took Manny injuries to see that. But he needs to be gone.

It’s among the toughest.

Feel better now?

Stop it. Not even close. How is playing Alabama, Michigan State and a garbage ACC schedule (with Appalachian State and Central Connecticut State) anywhere near the type of schedule a real conference plays. The ACC is an abortion this year.

Yardbarker didn't even have Miami in it's mid-October Top 20 regarding schedule toughness—so no, it's not even "among the toughest". Stop reaching. The ACC is abysmal this year, the Coastal is trash and the Canes are still playing the transitive property game to try and win the pathetic division.

Advertisement
Ok cool. Let’s try this
Penn state: 6-3
LSU: 4-5
Arky: 6-3
Miss: 7-2
A&M: 7-2
Miss st: 5-4
Bama:..it’s Bama

Now miami
Bama:..again it’s Bama
App st: 6-2
Michigan state: 8-0
UVA: 6-3
Unc: 5-4
Pitt: 7-2
Nc state: 7-2
Tech 3-5

Very similar strength of schedule. Definitely in the discussion with all the other too strength of schedules nationwide

Wrong. Not an apples to apples comparison.

The ACC is HOT GARBAGE this year—so NC State and Pitt both at 7-2 is not the same as Texas A&M or Mississippi State at 7-2, or Penn State at 6-3.

This really has to be explained? That a few average ACC teams is not the same as good Big Ten or SEC teams losing tough games against real competition?

Stop it. Not even close. How is playing Alabama, Michigan State and a garbage ACC schedule (with Appalachian State and Central Connecticut State) anywhere near the type of schedule a real conference plays. The ACC is an abortion this year.

Yardbarker didn't even have Miami in it's mid-October Top 20 regarding schedule toughness—so no, it's not even "among the toughest". Stop reaching. The ACC is abysmal this year, the Coastal is trash and the Canes are still playing the transitive property game to try and win the pathetic division.
Lol, that list on Yardbaker includes Georgia Tech, FSU, Alabama, and MSU. All teams we've played. Also, GT is listed at #3, because they play Georgia (equal to our game with Bama) ND (equal to our MSU), and Northern Illinois who equal to our App State. Their garbage game was vs Kennesaw State. Clemson is the only team we don't play but we have a Ranked NC State team that beat Clemson and we beat them.

Advertisement
A Heisman like effort in a QB he had on the bench in favor of a QB with one leg. The same goes for the rest of the JAGS he had starting over the youth when it's clear as fÛcking day the youth was more talented.

Manny sucks.

After 9 games we have played four teams in the CFB Top 20. Who else can claim that?

All your hyperbolic, breathless proclamations of garbage, pathetic trash and finding some rando website won't change that fact dude.

I still want him gone, but regardless of one's opinion of Manny and the inexcusable losses to VA and UNC, 2 of our losses did come from teams in the top 7... There is also something to be said for the fact that two of our wins are over currently ranked teams.

Advertisement
I dont know if our schedule is tough or not up to this point...what I do know is that these last 3 games will be the easiest stretch we have this season. Posters who are trying to drum of drama that FSU will be a tough game are the same ones after we kick their butts up and down Doak will be saying that "VT always gives us fits. This could be the game that we lose. Dont sleep on them. VT is a very good team" and "You know Cutcliffe has UMs number. Duke will play us to the end. This is there Super Bowl. I can see us slipping up here"...

At some point its okay to say these last 3 games are trash teams, we will beat them all, and Manny can still get fired because once we actually play a real team in the bowl game we could possibly get our butts kicked and then the Manny Diaz era is over. But too many chicken little posts lately for my taste for possibly the worst FSU team in the last 40 years. And yes, we are not good either, but we are way better than they are.

And they're not even Top 20 here.....

Statistics mean nothing here. The ACC is hot garbage in 2021. Alabama and Michigan State are the only two good football teams Miami played. The rest is an utter joke—and this team is still 5-4.
I'm curious as to what is their criteria for strength of schedule?

Mostly because they have Georgia Tech at #3 and I'm not exactly seeing a murderer's row of teams there. The whole list outside of a couple teams is pretty laughable tbh.

Advertisement
This is absolutely false. Lol.

Can we stop using twitter accounts as sources?

Again, I’ll post this for viewing

Twitter accounts? Bear has access to the best stats and info available. If you want to **** on ESPN, that’s another story…

I think the bigger point/takeaway is that all these lists are subjective at best, garbage at worst, unless and until you know their formulas and variables used to arrive at the conclusions.

Advertisement
Back