please stop pushing black golden on us

If you have to justify why a coach sucked beyond belief at a school like Texas as part of your argument as to why he should be wanted here then you might just be starting off at a disadvantage in the discourse. His inability to schmooze boosters or Mack Brown's "dumpster fire" roster that he somehow went 7-2 in comference before getting canned ain't exactly rationale for how this defensive guru is still getting smoked in year 2 by Iowa State and is in a position where it'd take a major feat to even hit the 5 win mark.

I don't think people realize just how bad Iowa State is this year.
We need a real coach. Broward and Dade kids will stay home if we are playing aggressive, having fun and WINNING. Win at Miami and the recruiting aspect won't be an issue. **** golden was signing solid classes with the NCAA dragging everything out allowing every team to extremely negatively recruit against us

No Strong

I still don't understand why this isn't more widely accepted- at least by the dip$hit local media. Golden was by far not the perfect recruiter BUT that was the least of his problems. A freakin average gameday coach/tactician/player developer would have played in multiple ACCCG by now with the classes Golden DID pull. Anybody that has to play the "he's a great recruiter" card FIRST when defending their choice for our next head coach is covering up some major flaws that we should want nowhere near this program.

Advertisement
If you have to justify why a coach sucked beyond belief at a school like Texas as part of your argument as to why he should be wanted here then you might just be starting off at a disadvantage in the discourse. His inability to schmooze boosters or Mack Brown's "dumpster fire" roster that he somehow went 7-2 in comference before getting canned ain't exactly rationale for how this defensive guru is still getting smoked in year 2 by Iowa State and is in a position where it'd take a major feat to even hit the 5 win mark.

I don't think people realize just how bad Iowa State is this year.
We need a real coach. Broward and Dade kids will stay home if we are playing aggressive, having fun and WINNING. Win at Miami and the recruiting aspect won't be an issue. **** golden was signing solid classes with the NCAA dragging everything out allowing every team to extremely negatively recruit against us

No Strong

I still don't understand why this isn't more widely accepted- at least by the dip$hit local media. Golden was by far not the perfect recruiter BUT that was the least of his problems. A freakin average gameday coach/tactician/player developer would have played in multiple ACCCG by now with the classes Golden DID pull. Anybody that has to play the "he's a great recruiter" card FIRST when defending their choice for our next head coach is covering up some major flaws that we should want nowhere near this program.

Although, I am not totally against Strong as our next head coach, I do agree with this reasoning. A competent coach could have won with Golden's talent.

Advertisement
Back