please stop pushing black golden on us

Enough talent to beat OU and not enough to beat ISU. Everyone tune in this Saturday when OU faces ISU.

Advertisement
Texas program was on a down turn before Strong took over that's why Mack was fired. Every other coach in the country would be going through the same situation if they were at Texas.... majority of the hate on Strong is obviosly racially motivated.

Yet Mack never did this bad.

Strong has already proven to be a much better coach than Golden ... I was in Orlando for that bowl game, and Golden was completely outclassed against Charlie.

I want a HC who's coming with an uptempo spread offense ... Either as the HC, or with the OC they hire.

How bout Chip Kelly... will that O work?

Not gonna happen, but I'd absolutely take Chip. But I don't think he's a realistic candidate.

At this point i don't think you can rule anyone out. I think the Admin knows they need to make a splash and they need to spend some money.

Advertisement
Texas program was on a down turn before Strong took over that's why Mack was fired. Every other coach in the country would be going through the same situation if they were at Texas.... majority of the hate on Strong is obviosly racially motivated.

Yet Mack never did this bad.

But he's the reason why Texas is this bad... if Texas was loaded and ready to win championships he would still be employed.

Strong's big win was over Muschamp and Driskel in the Sugar Bowl lol....

Florida was the #3 ranked team in the country, no one gave Louisville a shot to win that game.

Beating a top 10 Oklahoma team (no matter how overrated) with this Texas team is up there too.

Advertisement
2 years ago everyone here wanted strong. Texas is a mess. Im not saying strong is the best candidate. But we could do WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY worse.

Strong's big win was over Muschamp and Driskel in the Sugar Bowl lol....

Florida was the #3 ranked team in the country, no one gave Louisville a shot to win that game.

Beating a top 10 Oklahoma team (no matter how overrated) with this Texas team is up there too.

And what is losing to ISU? I know ISU is 8-24 over their last 32 games. I know ISU is dog chit, surely having enough talent to beat OU should apply to ISU.

Advertisement
Do we really want a coach who can't win at Texas in 3 years? Unlimited budget and all. Not me. Sorry.

"Coker left a mess Randy needs time"

"Randy made a mess Al needs time"

Funny how mess programs like Bama and Michigan had no issues quickly turning around when Saban and Harbaugh were hired. Same for USC under PC, UF under Urban and now McLewin.

Advertisement

Throwing in race, the cherry on top.

Clearly it is not losing to ISU and being 9-12.

But they beat Oklahoma!

Advertisement
Back