Please stop it !

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
I pray to God we win every game this year that's just the love I have for the hurricanes but AL GOLDEN should not be the coach past today!

I see people feeding into the unity thing but you guys are missing one key thing and its called intensity. Our old teams played like they were in the NFL on every down. We were just more aggressive than anyone else and we overwhelm everyone. Now we get overwhelmed.
Its not about talent because most our players could have played just about anywhere else. I hate to compare certain things but this is the main reason why we wont win with Golden.

[video=youtube;FAhgybXDXu4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAhgybXDXu4[/video]

Granted this game is against Florida State and we always play them harder than other teams but these guys were on a mission to win. Willis was 228 pounds on that screen running like a dear or someone was chasing him with a gun! Someone had the nerve to say Yearby would be able to see the field with him. Are you losing it?! The guys were on a whole other level. Nfl rookies in my opinion playing in college and the coaches brought every ounce of talent out of them. Golden cant get the most out of his players he just cant.

Kill the development talk becasue he cant. We finally got a quarterback with some accuracy that's why Clive and Phillip did what they did. Flowers we knew from the day he came here had talent. On defensive they only guys that seemed like he could just see ball get ball was denzel. Everyone always looked lost.

You remember when the center went straight to denzel every play was the first time it hit me they cant really coach AT ALL.
[video=youtube;gXDFkCg8BpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXDFkCg8BpY[/video]

Our identity is gone (ex. Baylor spread fast offense, Alabama dominate defense, and etc )

Think to yourself what is Miami anymore ( Used to be ex. Nobody can run to the outside on us, Fastest Players and dominating defensive lines)

Until we get an identity back its over Urban Meyer, Nick Saban , Gus Malzhan, Brian Kelly all changed their programs in a couple years so am I the only one lost? Lol seems like were getting taken for fools because we got the dough and we have the players each one of the coaches are winning with no less than 100 miles for campus every year.

Ricardo louis
Joey Bosa
Eddie Jackson

Maybe im fustrated but you come to our turf take our kids and then win with them playing key rolls? Seems like it wouldnt be hard to say hey kids we can all do this right at home and you wouldnt have to move far. LMAO maybe the kids smell bull**** like we do and if it was up to me Coach Saban or Coach Golden. Pretty easy choice on who may get me prepared for the Nfl better to feed my family.

:redface: Maybe its just me not getting it!

Advertisement
Citing Joey Bosa in there almost invalidates everything else you're ranting about. Of ALL the recruiting eff-ups- he was not one.

One word to describe the current state of this team, players, coaches and program.....SOFT

Last edited:
Citing Joey Bosa in there almost invalidates everything else you're ranting about. Of ALL the recruiting eff-ups- he was not one.

But think about it we had no chance with him. His brother doesn't even mention us. We cant get them all but at least we could get some recognition or consideration.

Advertisement

But think about it we had no chance with him. His brother doesn't even mention us. We cant get them all but at least we could get some recognition or consideration.

They were legacy kids, they were always going to go to OSU

His whole family went to OSU there is no way we had a chance at him.

Go back and look at some of Miami's rosters - most players could have played just about anywhere else? Ray Lewis Jr., Highsmith Jr., Gabriel, Crow, Dewey, Jimmy Gaines, Dye, Dillard, Regula, Barnes, Kidd, Lopez, Corey White ... please let me stop.

Miami plays in a POS stadium closer to Ft. lauderdale than it is to Miami. Try selling a recruit to play in front of an empty stadium when they see the stadium and game day atmosphere at other schools. Ain't easy yo.

charmin-coupon.png

Advertisement
I agree that UM does not play with the same level of emotion and aggression that UM teams from the previous eras played with. I see this a flaw in the pyrite- dorito mindset. Their defense never allows for a big play, never allows for aggression.

Its funny in a thread recently about watching old Canes games, I said that i never rewatch games from the pyrite era. I thought further about that. I watch UM football more for the defense than I do the offense. There is simply NEVER a big hit or big play in a pyrite defensive scheme.

follow your own advice and "stop it".

Everyone knows Al and his staph sucks. why do we need more threads about the same fuggin thing?

I agree that UM does not play with the same level of emotion and aggression that UM teams from the previous eras played with. I see this a flaw in the pyrite- dorito mindset. Their defense never allows for a big play, never allows for aggression.

Its funny in a thread recently about watching old Canes games, I said that i never rewatch games from the pyrite era. I thought further about that. I watch UM football more for the defense than I do the offense. There is simply NEVER a big hit or big play in a pyrite defensive scheme.
Uh Denzel perryman played on this defense for 4 years, you have seen plenty of big hits from him lol... You got a point they don't play with that same aggression. To be honest Miami ain't been right or had that aggression since that 2005 lsu peach bowl blowout loss

Advertisement

Uh Denzel perryman played on this defense for 4 years, you have seen plenty of big hits from him lol... You got a point they don't play with that same aggression. To be honest Miami ain't been right or had that aggression since that 2005 lsu peach bowl blowout loss

Perryman was the exception, not the rule. And I agree about the peach bowl loss to LSU. Coker should have been fired after that game. That was the first example of donna putting style over substance within the football program. She kept Coker because she thought he was a good media face for the program. Thank goodness for the FIU brawl or Coker would have gotten a 10 year extension as well. lol

The 01 team was the gOAT CFB team in talent...
but if you want to look at bad *** players and Miami teams that were united the 85-91 teams were simply bad ***....the 87 canes would have been an epic playing the 01 team....my money would have been on the 87 team due to that Defense and grit..they were not as talented at 01 but man they were tough and they were a TEAM

Advertisement
Truth be told, most of Denzel's big hits came 12 yards past the LOS after we gave up a third and eight.

Advertisement
Back