Please relax.

We will drop 2 more games. Still got GT, VT and FSU. All typical ACC games that will go down to the wire.
Oh may gawd we just dropped the number 18th ant 17th ranked teams you are still *****ing! Btw fsu lost today to a suck *** Clemson team

Advertisement
8-4 is more likely than 6-6

Duke/GT are terrible

VT and FSU are below average to bad
When your D can't stop a nosebleed, you are doomed to lose head scratchers to teams that aren't nearly as talented. Don't be shocked if the VT/FSU games are nail biters, and when you are consistently playing close games against teams you should be comfortably ahead, you're going to drop games. 8-4 would be a safe bet with a competent staff, but unfortunately I don't think this staff is at that level. I think that if TVD has a bad night(He's young, those are going to happen, no matter how much we don't want them to), this team will have serious issues.

I took a Boner pill.

I am not relaxing tonight... I hittin some skins!

The teams we have left to play are not Jugs, I mean Juggernauts exactly...

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will drop 2 more games. Still got GT, VT and FSU. All typical ACC games that will go down to the wire.
bro thats trash, stfu. I hope you're better than this. What is the point of bringing negativity, after a strong win on the road against a very experienced solid QB and back to back top #20 ranked teams?? Even if they don't win out, let the games come & be played. The kids clearly fight for each other and the coaching staff. With all these young guns playing, they are building for something bigger, where the next couple of years have the opportunity to be special. It's a real plus when kids are battling back from injuries and all the outside noise snd controversy.

The board hosts should consider cleaning up the site, and removing some people. Having a positive logical fan base, that understand the game and building the program. This stuff may not be a factor, or maybe it is slightly, to parents and such, but when there is so much negative noise it can definitely affect recruiting and confidence as a whole within the team. @Cribby @DMoney @Liberty City El

I think everyone is expecting a GT win so that one will be a loss. Team looking ahead to Doak.

All expected a loss against NcSt and Pitt. What everyone expects to happen, you can be sure the opposite will happen.
I expected a loss against Alabama.

Advertisement
Well we just played our 4 toughest games in a row in an argument can be made we should of won all of them.
Everyone on this site knows we suck and are a badly coached team. So are you really telling people to relax? Let us enjoy watching our young guys ball without being
“that guy”
How does a team that just beat 2 top 20 teams in a row suck?

How does a team that just beat 2 top 20 teams in a row suck?
4-4 while playing in a terrible conference is how. Also let’s see what these teams are ranked by years end .

Two straight wins doesn’t cover up how badly we’ve been coached , how badly the roster has been managed and being arguably the worst disciplined team in cfb. Sorry I don’t forget all that after two weeks.

Advertisement
4-4 while playing in a terrible conference is how. Also let’s see what these teams are ranked by years end .

Two straight wins doesn’t cover up how badly we’ve been coached , how badly the roster has been managed and being arguably the worst disciplined team in cfb. Sorry I don’t forget all that after two weeks.
I understand but we have been playing better the last 4 Weeks, are we the Miami we saw against Michigan State or the one we saw the last two weeks? We're a play or two away from being 6-2. Next 4 games will tell a lot

How many teams in the country this season would beat both Alabama and Michigan State? Probably zero. Maybe one.

At the start of the season, most reasonable fans here (which is probably only about 5% of the total) were expecting improvement. In other words, expecting 9 or 10 wins. That was completely reasonable based on the information we had at that time. We didn't know Michigan State was this good so we counted that as a win. But go back to August, and tell the reasonable fans then that Michigan State would be a top five team, and that King, Harris, Chaney and Bolden would be out for the season, and that expectation of 10 wins obviously goes down to 7 or 8. If you don't see that, as knowledgeable as you are, then you aren't part of the 5%.

I understand but we have been playing better the last 4 Weeks, are we the Miami we saw against Michigan State or the one we saw the last two weeks? We're a play or two away from being 6-2. Next 4 games will tell a lot
I judge the season as a whole not two weeks. the defense is the same mess. The offense is improving by the week. But as a whole it’s not a good team.

How many teams in the country this season would beat both Alabama and Michigan State? Probably zero. Maybe one.

At the start of the season, most reasonable fans here (which is probably only about 5% of the total) were expecting improvement. In other words, expecting 9 or 10 wins. That was completely reasonable based on the information we had at that time. We didn't know Michigan State was this good so we counted that as a win. But go back to August, and tell the reasonable fans then that Michigan State would be a top five team, and that King, Harris, Chaney and Bolden would be out for the season, and that expectation of 10 wins obviously goes down to 7 or 8. If you don't see that, as knowledgeable as you are, then you aren't part of the 5%.
So we’re a good team ? Leading the nation in missed tackles , horrified defensive numbers and a average ol? The offense played well two weeks ajd now we don’t suck? Ok. Manny is on the hottest seat in the country because we’re good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back