Please provide update on TVD immediately

Advertisement
Amazing how quickly some clamored for Garcia after TVD had a ****e start to the season and then Garcia is immediately crucified when he has a ****e game.

Garcia has an adequate arm IMHO. He has limited live action experience at the college level. He is clearly not a plug and play QB.

TVD needed several games after King went down to adjust and develop a rhythm. It's gonna take a game or 3 before we truly know what Jake can do as the #1.

Give this kid a chance and bear in mind that he has the worst OL I have ever seen at Miami
(the immediate post Errrickson years included).
Well people turned on TVD after a couple games even though he was unreal last season. 26 td’s in a tad over half a season. All that credit he built up was gone. 90% of the board was calling for Jake. Even though TVD was always decisively better. Then we have a poster on here putting out bs that Garcia was better and should be the guy. People bought that mess even though nobody that watches them daily would agree. From two different staffs.

Last edited:
Same Lane that just got outscored 42-6 by Brian Kelly in the last 2.5 qtrs of football yesterday?
Defense is always been an issue there yeah, but wouldn’t you rather be 6-1 right now than 3-4? At least the offense would be fun.

I mean who would you hire lol the second coming of Saban isn’t anywhere to be found, all these coaches have deficiencies.

Advertisement
Defense is always been an issue there yeah, but wouldn’t you rather be 6-1 right now than 3-4? At least the offense would be fun.

I mean who would you hire lol the second coming of Saban isn’t anywhere to be found, all these coaches have deficiencies.

I’m a big Lane fan and I don’t think we would be 3-4 with him but he hasn’t won a big game at Ole Miss yet and I also don’t think he could get this team to 6-1 with the roster we put on the field yesterday

I’m a big Lane fan and I don’t think we would be 3-4 with him but he hasn’t won a big game at Ole Miss yet and I also don’t think he could get this team to 6-1 with the roster we put on the field yesterday
that OM roster was basically nearly turned over along w replacing his OC, RB coach, and Co-DC

Advertisement
Well people turned on TVD after a couple games even though he was unreal last season. 26 td’s in a tad over half a season. All that credit he built up was gone. 90% of the board was calling for Jake. Even though TVD was always decisively better. Then we have a poster on here putting out bs that Garcia was better and should be the guy. People bought that mess even though nobody that watches them daily would agree. From two different staffs.
I posted this and got slammed by fellow CIS posters. People blame him for our online letting 2 guys come in off the blind side. It's atrocious. Jake nearly got killed as well. No one, who isn't a very good dual threat qb, is going to survive behind this line.

What is shocking to me is Miami has never had a good dual threat QB. The best QBs are dual threat. Just look at other college teams....

I posted this and got slammed by fellow CIS posters. People blame him for our online letting 2 guys come in off the blind side. It's atrocious. Jake nearly got killed as well. No one, who isn't a very good dual threat qb, is going to survive behind this line.

What is shocking to me is Miami has never had a good dual threat QB. The best QBs are dual threat. Just look at other college teams....
I wouldn’t even say dual threat. Just willing to run and good enough athletes to break the defenses back. Giving you an extra guy In the run game to be respected. Bryce Young and Mahomes types. Even prime Rodgers. I personally don’t want my qb to be used as a rb.

I wouldn’t even say dual threat. Just willing to run and good enough athletes to break the defenses back. Giving you an extra guy In the run game to be respected. Bryce Young and Mahomes types. Even prime Rodgers. I personally don’t want my qb to be used as a rb.
im wondering where people saw Jake Garcia being this mobile QB lol. he looked like he was running in quick sand too. ****, tvd should've just done a Netflix show and he could do no wrong (see Martell lol)

Advertisement
im wondering where people saw Jake Garcia being this mobile QB lol. he looked like he was running in quick sand too. ****, tvd should've just done a Netflix show and he could do no wrong (see Martell lol)
I posted that when we were recruiting him and posted it last year. I’m like this dude is a 4.8 qb. He has some flexibility but hes far from athletic. You line him up against Tyler in a race it’s likely neck and neck.

Why wouldn’t you use him more? There’s nothing to play for so use the season to evaluate. Him and Jake.
Nothing wrong with using him, I'm just saying how quick we turn on these players. TVD wasn't the problem, Garcia isn't the problem. The problem is the guy running the offense. I said weeks ago when TVD was struggling it wouldn't matter if Garcia was back there because Gattis is trash.

Advertisement
Someone who is at least a threat to run is what I meant. I got nightmares of Kayaa running just now....or slow walking.

this team is more talented than the 2021 team and they won 7 games. this is not a 5 win roster. i see some fans trying to push this narrative like this team doesn’t have the talent to win 8+ games.

He did let 2 guys come off his blind side. Our starting center is out, so guess what,. TVD should be making the protection calls, not the guy who is starting his second game. The line protection slid right, he is supposed to know where the free pass rushers are coming from. He also held the ball on a play that was meant to be quick.

Advertisement
Back