Please provide update on TVD immediately

you do know spring doesn't mean spring game right. there's also spring camp. we saw the spring game. the insiders said he struggled all throughout spring camp. we saw him struggle again today against his real step up in competition. but yeah go on. you and I see different things I guess

Gotcha. I thought you posted "spring game."

Im being @'d in too many threads at once. lol

Advertisement

I at ed you twice from the posts I was referencing (I didnt watch the spring scrimmages nor spring practices obviously) so I can only go by what the people I trust on here see and if a person like LCE says it, I take it as gospel tbh.

fwiw, I dont think hes bad. hes still inexperienced. hes got time whether here ro elsewhere. I just didnt see the hype he got from what we saw through his previous three appearances. hes gonna end up taking the rest of the snaps most likely so well see

Advertisement
The way TVD landed on his right shoulder and favored his arm makes me think he may have broken his collarbone. Hope not, that means he’s done for the season.

And we’ll see what Garcia can and can’t do.

And Brown as well.

geez, honestly the way he was taking hits in the Va Tech game, I didn't think he would last this season. Terrible news

Couple thoughts from me:

* It looked to me that Garcia only gets first team reps on 4 - 5 plays per week. Twice now he's come in and looked good on the first couple drives then did not look good after that. It would be interesting to see if he's the #1 guy for the whole week and see if that changes anything.

* Jacurri Brown has now played in 3 games this season. If he plays one more play this season he loses his redshirt. That would put him in the same class at Jake Garcia.
Aren’t you allowed to play in four games?

Advertisement
geez, honestly the way he was taking hits in the Va Tech game, I didn't think he would last this season. Terrible news
Nothing announced by school. Just what I saw on TV today and recall seeing in other collarbone injuries.

Let‘s hope it’s a bruise or something that can heal quickly (relatively).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully he is ok, but not so he comes back this year. The season is dead in the water. The coaches are terrible and the players are playing soft right now.

As for Jake. That was terrible. Has to step up.

I was at the Spring Game. Garcia was the best QB in that game.

His arm is far from weak.
zoMlwDpwKNG12.gif

Advertisement
Back